My Angel

Random One-Shots


Minzy (2NE1)
Changmin (DBSK)
************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minzy closed her locker and put her bag on her back. Just as she was about to walk away, two girls stepped in front of  her, blocking her path.
"Aww, Minzy is so cute in her little..." the blonde haired girl with way too much mascara on held up a piece of Minzy's shirt between two fingers as if it was something nasty, "thing.." she added. The other girl with pretty dark brown hair in too little clothing to cover much, laughed.
"It's cute...too cute." Blondie pulled the shirt so hard it ripped, leaving a big hole just under her rib cage. Thank goodness she always wore vests. Everyday, they would pick on her and mess up her hair, rip her clothes, throw away her bag or some other form of humiliation,
Minzy tried to push past them but they didn't move.
"Oh no. You're not going anywhere until we're done." the scantily clad girl said grabbing Minzy's hair and throwing her down. Conveniently, there was no one in the halls because they were all at class. They kicked her and ripped her skirt. Minzy is now thanking every diety in the world for the making of shorts. When they were done, she was in pain and her clothes were ripped. She dropped and leaned her back on her locker and tried to make herself decent but it was no use. Just then, a jacket and a skirt dropped into her lap. She looked up and saw Shim Changmin, the quiet boy in her class.
"Your friend, Dara I think, gave me to give you. She had to leave to go to the principal."
Minzy sniffed and Changmin stooped next to her.
"The trick is to pit them against each other and then get away as fast as you can." Changmin smiled and put her arm carefully around his shoulder and helped her up. She help the clothes in her other hand. Changmin took up her bag and helped her to the nurses office.
"First we have to ice the bruise that I know is forming as I speak. Do you mind lifting your shirt a llittle so I can ice it for you? You don't have to do that but it would be better for the swelling." Changmin spoke softly as Minzy held up her shirt on the right side, showing a large black and blue bruise forming. Changmin took out the ice pack from the freezer and gave Minzy. She pulled down her shirt and placed the pack on her side. She hissed and tried to keep her eyes dry but tears began to form and fall from her eyes. She put on the jacket and skirt while Changmin's back was turned. She wore the jacket a little open and still had the ice pack pressed to her side.
"Thanks for the help Changmin-sshi." Minzy said softly as they walked to the garden at the front of the school. School finished early because there was a PTA meeting that evening and not many children were there.
"No problem. I enjoy helping others." Changmin smiled. They sat on a bench under a tree.
"Not many peopole take notice of me when they pick on me. But you went out of your way to help me.." Minzy poaused to wipe the tears from her eyes. Changmin smiled and hugged her, her face landing in the crook of his neck. Minzy cried softly onto Changmin,
"It's okay. I used to see you get beat up everyday and then you just got up and brushed yourself off and go on. You are a really strong girl. I'm sorry for not helping before." He said into her ear. Minzy cried harder.
If you were looking at the two from afar, they looked like a couple who just resolved a big argument.
Minzy let him go and wiped her face.
"Let's go get some ice-cream. That always cheers me up when I'm sad." Changmin got up and took her hand. Minzy smiled at him.
"Yeah."
"Guess who just found her guardian angel."  Minzy thought as they made their way out the school gate.""Yup. It's me. He's MY angel and no one can take him away."