Mystery Love

Random One-Shots

I was watching this video and I was wondering what it felt like to be kissed...so I decided to do a story on it. And guess who I'm gonna be kissing...MICKY YOOCHUN! He became my favorite for the day ^^ I know I'm supposed to be working on another story but I couldn't help but post this! Hehe sorry ^^
If you wanna pretend it's you in the story, GO RIGHT AHEAD!!

Here's today's track ^^
-->HERE<--

(watch the video if you want to before you read. You don't have to though but my Micky biased-ness came from this video ^^.)

     ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Micky Yoochun♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-YOUR / MY P.O.V-

We were walking around his grandmother's house. He smiled at me and said,

"I know a really cool place to hang out. Wanna see?"

I nodded and he began pulling me towards the backyard. We went down a small path going deeper into the forest.e could still see the house but only the second story windows. Then he suddenly picked me up bridal style.

"What the-?" i started but he shushed me.

"Don't look until I say so okay?" he said, looking down at me. I was noe blushing redder than blood so I just nodded and placed my head on his chest, feeling his steady heartbeat while mine was out of control. About 5 minutes later, he stopped walking and put me down.

"Okay, look now." He said since my head was still down. I looked up and saw a whole landscape view. Green grass, clear blue sky with puffy white clouds, small white or were they yellow butterflies and a huge tree with long branches and hundreds of green leaves.

"Micky-ah, it's so pretty!" I said. taking hesitant steps forward. Micky grabbed my hand and pulled me gently into the evening sunlight. I ran towards the tree and sat down under it and smiled. I had a full view of the land and I was in the shade. Micky joined me on the cool, soft grass and sighed.

"This is a nice place to think and relax at the same time." I said while playing with the grass between us. My hand accidentally brushed his and I pulled back, biting my lip. He didn't notice. He just nodded to my statement while his eyes were still fixed on the sun. I went back to playing with the grass and sang to myself.

"All I need
All I want

You have it all
In you.."

Micky looked at me and put his hand on mine. My eyes shot up to meet his. Slowly we leaned closer and closer....and closer...to each other until we were about 1 centimetre away from each other. But then I realized what I was about to do and I pulled away and shot up off the ground. I moved to the other side of the tree, away from the sun. My heart was literally trying to push it's way out of my chest. I was breathing heavier than normal.

"Kymmie/-insert your name-?" Micky's voice startled me and I snapped my head to my left to see him kneeling next to me, concern in his eyes. I looked away but he placed a gentle hand on the side of my face. My breath hitched. He sat next to me, closer than before and gently turned my face to him. His hand dropped.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I didn't mean to." He said softly.

"No. It was me.." I said. I looked down and saw his fingers inching towards mine. I pushed my hand across and our fingers touched. Micky's head snapped down to our hands. And again, we leadned closer..and closer..and closer..until I could feel the heat eminating from his face. But, again, I moved back and shot up off the ground again. I walked back to my original spot facing the sun but didn't sit down. I leaned on my hands which were behind my back and pressing on the tree trunk. The leaves crunched under Micky's sneakers. The sun was now considerably lower than before. Micky stood in front of me and placed both hands on the trunk on either side of my head.

"Kymmie/-insert your name-..." he started and bowed his head.

"Micky, I'm sor-" I never actually got to finish my sentence because Micky softly placed his lips on mine. My eyes all but popped out of their sockets. But then they slowly began closing and I kissed back just as softly, my hand moving from behind me to his chest and his arms to my waist, pulling me closer. I pulled away and hung my head, my face redder than blood. He planted a soft kiss on my hair.

"Kymmie-ah/-(your name here-)ah, saranghaeyo." He tilted my head up and kissed me again, just as softly as before scared. I gently his face and pulled away.

"Saranghaeyo Micky-ah." I whispered back. The sun had set and the sky was a bright orange with pink.

I was 14 years old and he was 15. That was my first kiss and his. And it would also be his last.