Just Like That

Random One-Shots

This is for
YO-RIN
because she gave me the idea. Credit goes to her for the plot ^^

**********************************************************CLxJunhyung********************************************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNsyd8Itzqg&feature=related

Losing both your parents when you're 12 is hard. Lee Chaerin had to take care of a little 4 year old and keep up her

grades. She joined a dance competition when she was 14 and she won the grand prize of 10, 000 dollars. She used the money to pay the bills and get her brother, Lee Jaehyo, the books and stuff for school. She didn't spend much on herself, only on the things she really needed. Her family wasn't ver rich from the sratrt and now that her parents were gone, she had to take charge of everything. Sewing, cooking, cleaning, bills and all.
Now, 4 years later, 6 years after her parents death, she was serving quite well. Her grandparents often helped her with the house work and tutoring her brother.
 

"Umma," she was used to calling her mother and her grandmother that, "I'm going to the store and come back!" she hollered. She fixed her pants on her hips and her white cropped shirt so it wouldn't show her bra and left the house.

As she was walking, she bumped into someone and their red drink splashed all over her shirt and stomach.

"Oh shoot! I'm so sorry!" A voice said. She looked up and saw a cute guy in a black cargo pants similar to hers and a white vest.

"it's fine." she said shaking the drink from her hands. The boy handed her a tissue. She gratefully took it. He leaned closer to her.

"Hey, aren't you Chaerin Lee, the best break-dancer in this neighbourhood?"

Chaerin smiled shyly. "Looks like someone did their homework." she said, placing the tissue in her backpocket.

"Well, I'm off. Goodbye and thank you for your kindness Mr..." she paused, waiting for a name to be given.

"Yong Junhyung." the boy said. Chaerin stopped with one foot in the air. She spun around and stared at Junhyung.

"'scuse me?" she said. "You're Yong Junhyung? The rich boy?" she asked, walking back to him. He laughed and smiled. Chaerin smiled back.

"If that's how you know me." he replied. Chaerin looked down at her watch and her eyes widened.

"Aw crap! Nice talking to you Junhyung-sshi but I really have to go now! Bye!" Chaerin bowed and ran to the store. She bought what she needed and dashed to the park.

--------Later--------
Chaerin put the $100 in her pocket and left gor home. It was just about sunset when a car round the corner behind her. She looked back but shrugged it off. The car was moving at a slow pace, stalking her. She began to feel uneasy so she quickened her pace. The car went a bit faster. She began jogging. The car sped up a bit. She broke into a full-on sprint and tore down the sidewalk, the car following her. She passed an alleyway and someone grabbed her arm, pulling her into their chest. The scent was familiar. The car passed. The person and Chaerin waited for about a minute to make sure it was really gone and then they released her. Chaerin looked at her saviour.

"Junhyung-sshi!" she said softly, panting slightly. Junhyung smiled.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Chaerin nodded as her breathing went back to normal.

"C'mon, let's walk you home." Junhyung held out his hand. Chaerin blushed and took it and the two walked out of the alley and back onto the sidewalk.

As they walked hand in hand down the sidewalk, Chaerin began to stumble.

"Yah, are you sure you're okay?" he asked as he stopped walking and looked at her, his arm around her shoulders to steady her.

"I guess not. I guess all the running right after break-danceing wasn't a good thing." Chaerin laughed weakly. Junhyung rolled his eyes.

"Piggy-back time." he said.

"Gladly." Chaerin hopped onto his back and Junhyung continued walking.

"Junhyung-sshi?"

"Hmm..?"

"Thanks. For everything."

Junhyung smiled.
"It's okay. I like to help others."

Chaerin put her chin on his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

"Hu-wha-?" Junhyung couldn't even form a proper sentence. Chaerin laughed. He stopped in front of a small, pale green house. Chaerin got off and bowed.

"Gomawo, Junhyung-" she was cut off.

"Oppa." Junhyung said. Chaerin smiled and blushed.

"Oppa." she continued. She saw his phone shape in his pocket and quickly took it out.

"What- Give it back!" Junhyung playfully grabbed for it but Chaerin turned the other way. He tried to reach around her to get it but  she kept twisting and turning. After about 3 minutes of trying to get back the phone, Junhyung gave up and stood with his arms folded, waiting for her to relinquish the phone. Chaerin gave him back and giggled.

"Thank you." Junhyun said dryly. Chaerin laughed harder.

"See ya tomorrow Oppa." She waved and went inside the house.

++++++++++++NEXT DAY++++++++++++

As Chaerin was walking to her favorite cafe, she spotted Junhyung and smiled. She pulled out her phone and sent him a message:
Can you see me? ^_^

She looked up and saw him looking at his phone. He looked up and looked around. She pretended to looking at her phone. stealing glances at him from under her bangs.

 

Junhyung looked up and saw a girl in a tank top and jeans shorts who was looking down at her phone. He smirked, knowing just who it was. He sent back a text saying:
Yes. want sum cookies?

 

Chaerin read the message and smiled. She walked over to him and nodded.

"Don't you have some sort of competition to get to?" Junhyung handed her a small paper bag of 3 chocolate chip cookies. Chaerin accepted and stuck her hand in and broke off half a cookie for Junhyung. He took it and bit into it.

"Not today. Today I was planning on just relaxing."

"Well how about you relax with me? I don't have anything to do and I'm in need of some company." Junhyung suggested. Chaerin shrugged and nodded since was full of cookie. Junhyung laughed.

The two talked about their lives and goals inlife, their likes and dislikes and anything else that happened to pop up. Soon it was sunset again and the two were sitting on a bench in the park.

"Thanks Oppa. I had fun today." Chaerin said as she rested her head on Junhyung's shoulder. Junhyung smiled and kissed her hair.

"You're welcome. I had fun today too." he replied. He moved his head to look down at her, only to find her looking up at him. The two looked away blushing. Chaerin moved her head and looked down at her knees. Junhyung placed a gentle hand under her chin, lifting her head up. Slowly, he leaned in towards her. She moved forward a bit. Junhyung placed a soft, gentle kiss on her lips. Her eyes closed and so did his.

And they fell in love...just..like..that.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LONG WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!! and also for the multiple spelling errors ^^ oops... But thank you all for waiting and not biting my head off! Ya'll r the best! xDD
I have to go back to school next week so there will be very little updates but I will try to update when I can ^^ also Happy 3 Years To U-KISS!! Even tho Alex and Kibum aren't there, it's still a good thing!
Again, THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH ME!!!!! X33 
Sorry if this chapter is a bit rushed. I wanted to post it tonight bcuz it was killing me! It it's bad, I take full responsibility for my laziness and procrastination (putting off till next time)  ^^
Enjoy! ^^