Babysitting

Random One-Shots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIGO5HY-slE

Block B had taken a day off to take care of Cho PD's niece, Eun Mi. She was a cute little girl with glossy dark brown hair and large dark brown eyes. They were at their dorm when she arrived. Cho PD gave them a bag with all they would need : clothes, diapers, juice bottles and snacks, toys and a small polaroid camera.

"She's so cute!" U-Kwon exclaimed, smiling brightly. She giggled as Jaehyo picked her up.

"She is absolutely adorable." Taeil and the others came closer. Zico, however, stayed far. Kyun noticed this and pulled Zico closer to the little girl. They all sat down in the middle of the floor with Eun Mi sitting in Jaehyo's lap. He pointed to the members and named them all for her, having her repeat after him.

Zico sat near the wall by himself. He didn't want to go near her incase he hurt her or made her cry. Jaehyo pointed to Zico.

"Zico." he said.

"Jiko." the little girl repeated.

"Close enough." Jaehyo muttered and smiled. U-Kwon took out a little doll and a brush from her bag and started to brush the doll's hair. Eun Mi sat down in front of him and watched him. U-Kwon put the doll aside and motioned for her to sit on his lap. She complied and U-Kwon began to brush her hair. She giggled.

"U-Kwon." She said pointing to him and looking at Jaehyo. Jaehyo nodded and she smiled even bigger. She noticed Taeil and went over to him. She took his shades off of his face and she put them on.
"I can't see anything." she said. The others laughed. She gave them back and went over to B-Bomb. She picked up his hands and clapped them. Then she went around behind him and hopped onto his back. He got u and started to walk aound. Then he pretended to lean over to pick up somehting on the ground. Eun Mi screamed and laughed. B-Bomb stood upright and then sat back down. Eun Mi got off and went over to Kyung. She leaned over to his cheek and bit it.

"OW!" Kyung's hand flew to his cheek. "Why'd you do that?"

"To see if you really tasted like cucumber. My uncle told me to try it." The other members laughed. She ran over to P.O and tackled him. She got off of him and he rolled onto his stomach. She got onto his back.
"Giddy-up horsey." She said. P.O got onto his hand and knees and crawled around the room. He crawled near to Zico but Zico backed away.

Soon it was snack time. Eun i ran over to her bag and took out eight snacks. She gave one to each member. But when she got to Zico, he backed away slowly, shaking his head, like a scared animal. She placed the snack at his feet and went back to the other members. They ate the snacks and talke while Zico just watched. He had a small fear of children.

They played different games and then Kyung suggested, "How about we play a different game?"
Everyone listened.
"we all sit in a circle and Eun Mi chooses the person she likes the most." They all agreed and everyone sat in a circle. Jaehyo dragged Zico from his little corner of solitude and dropped him in the circle between him and U-Kwon. Eun Mi stood in the middle.

"Hana..dul..seh!" Kyung exclaimed. Eun Mi immediately turned to Jaehyo and gave him a big hug. Jaehyo hugged back and stuck his tongue out at the other members. oon, it became late and Jaehyo helped Eun Mi change into her pajamas. They were all watching TV and soon, one by one, they fell asleep. Only Zico and Eun Mi were awake. She looked over at Zico and smiled. Zico cauht her eye and looked away. Eun Mi got u from her seat next to U-Kwon and went over to her bag. he dug around in it for a little bit and then she pulled out something. She walked over to Zico and held it out to him. Zico looked at it and pointed to himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDlqWJz027A

"For me?" he asked quietly. Eun Mi nodded and smiled. Zico took it and looked at it: it was a purple wrist band with white stars. Eun Mi sa down in his lap and placed her head on his shoulder. Zico hesitantly put his arms around the little girl and smiled. Eun Mi snuggled closer to him and drifted off to sleep.

A gentle knock at the door startled Zico awake. He slowly got up, shifting Eun Mi to one hand so he could open the door. Cho PD stood there smiling.

"Annyeong hyung." Zico bowed slightly. Zico picked up Eun Mi's bag and doll and gave them to PD.

"Thank you Zico. And tell the others I said thank you a well." He said as he took his niece from the young man.

"Anytime hyung. See ya tomorrow." Zico waved. Eun Mi had barely woken up and looked up to see Zico waving. She suddenly wriggled out of PD's grasp and got down. She ran to the door and ushed it open. She hugged Zico's leg and began to cry.

"I don't wanna go." she said loudly. The other members slowly woke up and went to see what wa happening.
Zico looked down and picked up Eun Mi. He gently patted her back and laid the little girl's head on his shoulder.

PD smiled.

"I guess she can stay the night." he said and set the bags down by the door. The members eyes lit up.

"Really?" they asked. Zico looked at them and blushed. He then remembered the wrist band Eun Mi had given him. He went back into the living room and picked it up off the floor where he was sittng. He put it on and went into the bedroom. He gently laid Eun Mi on his bed.

"Jiko?" she asked sleepily. Zico looked back from the door. He smiled and sat back down next to her. He gently patted her back.

"Go to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up okay?" he said softly. The other members watched from the door.

"He'll make a good father." Taeil said.

"Yeah, but will he make a good husband?" U-Kwon snickered.

"As soon as she falls asleep, you're dead U-kwon." Zico continued patting Eun Mi's back until she was fast asleep. Zico got up and gently pulled the covers up to her shoulders and left. He turned off the light and walked back into the living room. He cracked his knuckles and smirked evilly.

"Now, where's Smiley?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hope you enjoyed this. YO RIN, I'll put up some more to keep you occupied until I finish yours okay? ^^