Caramell Dansen

Random One-Shots

Listen to this while reading this chapter please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-iI_ZDsmfk&feature=related
 

As Key did his regular cleaning, his iPod happened to be blasting Caramell Dansen by the Vocaloids. The other members found it to be a bit annying but still the let him do his thing because he happily agreed to clean and cook for the rest of the week if they let him play the song while doing the tasks. Right now he was swinging his hips and head from side to side to the techi beat of the song. Taemin was lightly bobbing his head side to side as well. Jonghyun found himself unconciously tapping his heel to it too. Minho was outright humming and it actually sounded cool considereing his deep voice. Onew had a very annoyed look on his face but what he didn't notice was that he tapping his finger on the table lightly with the words.
"See, Onew hyung likes it!" Taemin exclaimed noticing the leaders finger-tapping.
"I most certainly do not!" Onew responded. Key was now mopping the kitchen and literally hopping and jumping to the beat. Taemin had made up a dance while he was sitting and he too was now jumping around in his seat.
"Taemin c'mon! Let's dance!" Key pulled up the 18 year old boy and the two were now hopping and jumping. Spreading their arms and doing the actual caramell dance plus their own dance moves. Minho smiled and began clapping. Soon Jonghyun joined in and "la la"ed to it. Onew rolled his eyes and he was soon smiling. He began to sing to it because secretly, he loved the song and learned all the lyrics by heart.
"YAY! Leader-sshi likes it too!" Taemin exclaimed cutely. They laughed and joined in the singing.
Then at the end they all shouted, "BYE BYE!" The five young men laughed.
"Can you please cook for us Key-umma? Baby Taemin is hungry." Taemin cooed cutely as he hugged Key from the side.
"Yes please." Key laughed and started to hop to the kitchen as the song played again.
"I'll help!" Taemin joined Key as they hopped to the beat of the song.
"Sometimes I would like to see what goes through ya'll heads....then again, maybe not..." Onew looked at his two dongsaengs and shuddered.
"Yup. Definitely don't want to see whatever it is." Jonghyun laughed at Onew. Minho rolled his eyes and waited for his food.
"Mi-mi Miku mi-i!" Taemin exclaimed in the same high, girly, techno voice of the vocaloid Miku.
"AARGH!!" Onew fell back on the couch. The others laughed.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was just a random idea that I came up with. plz subscribe and send in your ideas and leave comments! Taemin will be sad if you don't. And I know you don't want Taemin sad do you? so plz subscribe and comment and give ideas! Gomawo chingus! ^_^