My Boyfriend Likes Hello Kitty! But He Loves Me!

Random One-Shots

*THOUGHTS*
*SPEECH*
"TXT MESSAGES*

Chaerin Lee was not happy, not  happy at all. Her boyfriend ditched her to go back to his dorm with his friends! How rude! Now she sat on her couch in her dorm room with the other members. Her dark eyes were darker than usual and the rest knew to stay away from her when she was like that.
"Woo Jiho, when I get my hands on you, you're gonna be so out of it, your swag is gonna be nonexistent.." Chaerin, also known as CL, muttered under her breath while playing a game on her phone. Dara rolled her eyes, Bom smiled and Minzy laughed. Just then a text message came in. It said

"Meet me outside your dorm in 20 seconds

Chaerin stared at the screen so long that Dara had to get up and shut the girls mouth before a fly took up residence in it. Again Minzy laughed.
"Chaerin-ah, Zico's outside and he's holding a bag..a gift bag. You should get him inside cause he looks like he's gonna freeze ou-" Dara realized what she said and laughed. The others looked at her weirdly.
"You know that song Block B did? "Freeze""? Dara started to clarify. The other members "Oh-"ed and then laughed.
Chaerin got up and went to the door. She opened it to find her boyfriend of 2 years, Woo Jiho, or commonly known as "Zico" outside hopping from foot-to-foot.
"You look like you wanna pee." Chaerin said matter-of-factly.
"Just let me in Chae" Jiho used his nickname for her. Chaerin sighed and moved to a side to let him in. She shut the door.

Dara heard the door close and got up, faking a yawn and stretching.
"I think it's time to go in. C'mon chicas, we got some work to do before we go to bed." She winked at Bom and Minzy. All three pairs of eyes sparkled with understanding.
"Chaerin-unnie, hope you make out- I mean make up with Jiho oppa. Annyeong!" Minzy happily skipped to their room. Chaerin blushed and cringed.
"When I get my hands on you Gong Min-Ji..." she muttered.
Jiho had found his way to the couch and was casually sprawled out on it and the gift bag on the floor in front of him. Chaerin stood infront of him with her arms folded over her white t-shirt and one knee bent in her gray pj pants.
Jiho smirked.
"Why does he always do that every time I get mad at him? Oh yeah! Because he knows it always works to get him forgiven easily!" Chaerin's mind chastised her as Jiho's arms found their way around her waist.
"Get thee far from me Satan." she muttered. Jiho laughed.
"Sorry for running off like that. I remembered something important and I had to do it right away." He replied, resting his forehead on hers.
Chaerin sighed.
"Then what was so important that you had to di- Hold a minute." Chaerin walked over to the bedroom door and shut it and turned off the lights for the bedroom. She heard Minzy's startled yelp.
"STOP EAVESDROPPING! GO TO SLEEP!" she said loudly
Three voices chorused back, "YES LEADER-SSHI!" Then laughter.
She walked back to Jiho.
"Sorry about that. Now what was so important thet you had to ditch your girlfriend?" she asked again.
Jiho picked up the gift bag and sat on the couch. He patted his leg. Chaerin walked over and dropped onto his leg.
"Ow! You hurt me!"
You hurt me today. It's only fair that I return the favor." she responded sweetly.
Jiho sighed. He leaned his head  back and it landed on the back of the couch.
"I'm sorry okay? I just wanted to make up for all the times I didn't see you because I had schedule." He sounded sincerely sorry. Chaerin smiled and gave him a kiss on the chin.
"Now that's an apology. I forgive you."
She smiled as he raised his head and smirked. Jiho placed the bag in her hands and gestured for her to look inside. Chaerin placed her hand in and pilled out a notebook, a purple and black Hello Kitty notebook to be exact. She dug around in the bag and came up with a matching purple and black pen, a key ring with a "C", a new purple phone case with black stars on it, a cute Hello Kitty wool beanie with Hello Kitty puffs coming off the top so it looked like a court jester hat, a cute little white cosmetics case, a new make up set and a necklace made out of beads with a metal cat on the end. She found something else but shoved back into the bag, a deep blush on her face. "This boy is not serious! He can't be serious!" she thought.
"Jiho!" she whispered angrily, while trying not to smile. Jiho threw back his head and laughed.
"It's not my fault you told me what colours you liked!" He replied as she put everything but the note book, the pen, the keyring and the phone case.
"Thank you even thought you must hav been embarassed to buy some of this stuff which serves you right but I still love them." She placed a kiss on his cheek before laying her head in the space between his neck and shoulder and changed her phone case and placed the key ring on the phone.
"Now to change the wallpapaer."
She the camera and took a picture of the two of them. Then another. And another. And another. And another. And another.Then finally, she turned to place a kiss on his cheek but at the last second, he turned his head and they shared a sweet kiss as soon as Chaerin took the picture.

Chaerin was dazed for a moment. Then she said, "That is SO going as my new wallpaper." She set the wallpaper and lay back down on Jiho.
He put his arms around her and rested his cheek on her head. She played with his hair.
"Ji-Ji?" she asked, using her favorite nickname for him.
"Hmm?" he responded.
"Dou you like Hello Kitty more than me?"
"Yes because  I've known Hello Kitty for longer than I have known you. Bur I love you more than Hello Kitty."
"Really?" Chaerin raised an eyebrow but didn't move and continued to play with his hair.
"Yes. You know it too."
"Okay."
Chaerin began to doze off.
"Chae?"
"Hmm?" Chaerin replied sleepily.
"Can you do one more thing before you fall asleep?"
"Yeah I guess."
Jiho took up the notebook and opened it. He wrote his name diagonally across the page and gave the pen to Chaerin. She wrote a "+" sign then her name under it. Then she wrote, hidden from Jiho of course:
"He might like Hello Kitty More than me, but he loves me more than Hello Kitty so take that Kitty! XP"
Then she wrote the date and shut the book. She placed the pen and the book back inside the bag and got up.
"I have to sleep because I have schedule tomorrow, unlike you.." Chaerin said as she stretched. Jiho got up and put his arms around her waist.
"Aww, but I don't want you to go." Chaerin said. Jiho rested his forehead on hers. Chaerin put her hands on his shoulders and leaned on his chest, his blue shirt creasing slightly.
"I don't want to go boo but you have to sleep and I have to be back at the dorm before they drive Taeill hyung crazy. I'll text you before I go to sleep and as soon as I wake up okay?"
"BY the time you get up, I'll already be in the practice room halfway through the choreography. And byt the time you go to sleep, I'll be getting ready to get up." Chaerin said. Jiho laughed softly.
She walked him to the door but before he left, he kissed her lips and her forehead.
"Bye babes. I'll call you tomorrow morning early aight?" he said, cupping her face. She nodded and smiled.
"I love you okay?" he added.
"I love you too. Now go home before I have no more oppas or dongsaengs to talk with." She kissed him one more time and he left.

Chaerin heard the bedroom door open. Minzy stood there in a red shirt and shorts.
"What did oppa give you? I wanna see!" she said softly. Chaerin showed her everything but what was at the bottom wrapped in the colouful purple and white tissue paper.
After Minzy had gone in and the others were all asleep, Chaerin pulled out the item she was very embarassed about. It was two Hello Kitty bra-and- sets of 4. One was black, one was white, one was brown, one was purple, one was beige, another was also black, one was red, one was yellow and the last was a blue, some with Hello Kitty, some with flowers and three were plaid.
"Why did I tell him my bra size and underwear size? Why God, why?" she placed them in her drawer and got into her bed, the notebook and pen in her drawer also, her phone under her pillow, the new make up in the cosmetics case also in the drawer and the necklace around her neck.
Her phone beeped softly, muffled by the pillow. She took it out and opened the messsage.

"LOVE YOU BOO! SLEEP WELL AND DREAM OF ME! oh yeah, how'd u like the new stuff? lol keke g-nite chae! lots of luv from block b and p.o sez to tell minzy g-nite! lol luvsik puppy! c ya babes! <3 <3 XXOXOXX"

Chaerin smiled and saved the message and fell asleep with a smile on her face.
"My boyfriend might like Hello Kitty more than me, but he loves me more than Hello Kitty! Take that
Hello Kitty!"