In-Laws

Random One-Shots

Characters:
Lee Taemin who is married to Gong Min-Ji and they have 2 kids, Lee Ri-Ah (girl) and Lee Jae-Min (boy), both children are 14 years
*********************************************************************************************************************************************

As  Ri-Ah and Jae-Min got ready to go by their grandparents, their father's parents, they heard their parents arguing.
"You told me nothing about that!" Their mother said as she was cooking food for them to carry.
"Min-Ji, yes I did. I told you last week Thursday that we were going to visit my parents." Their father said calmly
"No you didn't! This is the first time I am hearing about this."

"Oh God. Here we go again." Ri-Ah rolled her dark eyes as she pulled her favorite white T-shirt over her head and sighed. Jae-Min said nothing as he was too busy texting his girlfriend.
"Jae! Ri-Ah! Let's go!" Their mother called.
"Coming!" Ri-Ah responded as she quickly put on her black skinny jeans and black sleeveless hoody. She grabbed her phone off the table and then snatched Jae-Min's phone out of his hand.
"Wha' de.." Jae-Min looked darkly at his sister.
"Put on your shoes and let's go." She gave him back as she grabbed her backpack from by the door.

When the two got into the car, their  parents were still arguing.
Min-Ji her teeth.
"You use de car and of course there is no gas in it." She stupsed again. Taemin got into the driver's seat and shut the door.
"I put gas in the car 3 days ago-" he started but MIn-Ji cut him off.
"And you expect to have gas in it when you are driving up and down Seoul at all hours and leaving the engine on that it would have gas in it right?" she said.
The children in the backseat giggled silently.
Soon, they were passing fields and farms as they travelled to Taemin'e parent's house. It usually takes a while to get there, so the children were texting friends and talking with each other. Their parents had stopped arguing for about 10 minutes and Ri-Ah and Jae-MIn knew that another argument would start up in about 20 seconds.
They counted down. "5..4..3..2..1..and..."
"Taemin, where did you put my iPod? I left it here in the cup-holder." Min-Ji searched the glove compartment and inside the CD holder between the driver and passenger seats.
"Like clockwork.." Ri-Ah placed her headphones on and searched through her PSP for a song. Jae-Min laughed.
"I put ot upstairs. It was taking up space." Taemin replied calmly. Min-Ji stupsed.
They passed a farm and saw goats and sheep grazing.
"Relatives of yours?" Taemin asked sarcastically. MIn-JI smirked.
"Yes actually. In-laws."
The two kids in the back muffled their laughter in each others shirts.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
short and sweet! this was fun writing. i actually remember my parents having arguments like these but without the last part. ^^ subscribe and comment plz! k-minnie likes comments and plz send in your ideas.!
The previous chapter and this chapter are for:
hearts