Xiumin as a good uncle

Aigoo~ I Didn't Expect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ne appa, what happened to Zi Tao-ahjusshi?" Hara asked.

"Aigoo, Hara just play with your other cousins for now, ne? Zi Tao-ahjusshi is just so tired from the labor of his wife. Also, minimize your noise okay? The twins will wake up." Jae said to her daughter.

 

So everyone settled after Tao fainted, Kris explained he might have overthink things with the new babies around. Jae went inside the beach house after talking things with Tao and found Jongin by the veranda of their room watching the sunrise. On the side note, the whole family where wide awake after the labor, only Granny left snoring in the room while the labor was in process.

 

"Jongin." Jae playfully beamed. "You look like an old grandpa sitting on that rocking chair and looking from afar."

"Then you're the grandma whose acting like a teenage girl." he blurt out.

"Yah! Jonghyo is still 16."

"Aigoo... It's been 18 years." he reminded.

"18? I thought we're 24?!"

"You... Really.... Jae." he chuckled.

 

He gestured Jae to sit on his lap while rocking the chair and she obeyed they squeeze each other for warmth as the sun slowly rising up from the horizon by the sea.

 

"You know, I still wondered how you came in my life." he caress her hair.

"You still don't think I'm the one?" she questioned.

"Aniyo." Jongin gave her a peck. "Everything seems to be blurry when I think the past, Jae. I forgot if I was love at first sight with you or what was our 1st conversation, or what did I do to be friends with you though your very busy with Soo Man at that time." he pouted.

"Aigoo, Jongin. Past doesn't matter anymore with us. We live happily today and also the future." she run her fingers through Jongin's neck to his fluffy hair and gave him small kisses.

"Should I tell that to Hara then? She keeps asking me to tell her about how I met you in our bedtime moments."

"You've been story telling her about our lives?" she was surprise she never even mention things like that to Hara since, well, she doesn't need any advice... yet.

"She told me, she want to marry me." he laughed heartedly.

 

"I will marry dad when I'm 18!" Hara butted out.

"Honey? You've been eavesdropping?" Jae stood up from her position and face her daughter.

"Ani. I just came for oppa."

"Wasn't he staying by the kitchen awhile ago?"

"Actually mom, his was with me till unnie (Tao's wife) was done. He was mad that he couldn't go to sleep because of the noise."

"And then?"

"We had fun together till dawn."

"That's good and where is he?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter