Reality Check

Aigoo~ I Didn't Expect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa?!" Yi Soo exlaimed in surprise.

 

The whole family were in the living room, wonder how they all fit in. Watching random home-made videos and currently Kris's videos were on the screen. Mina, Kris' wife laughing her off as she watch her husband's dorky self. It was her ultimate treasures she had been hiding as part of her inspiration in writing her 'Why I fall inlove with Mr. Wu Kris' fanfic and she thought it would be very best to show it to everyone after years. The Exo members were also shock with Kris' hidden likes.

 

Curious what's in the video? Sorry but me too I can't look through with many people around the living room! xD

 

"Guys, please let's stop it." Kris pleaded.

"Aigoo! Aigoo! I remember playing this!" Granny exclaimed happily clapping her hand like she solve the biggest mystery.

"Gran please, its not a game."

"Yooogaaa was fuuun!" and the video ended with Kris still meditating in a weird position.

 

"Another one! Another one!" Baekhyun shouted but Junghyo just press the next button of the laptop, whose connected to their 32' inch flat smart tv. Sadly it was on shuffle.

 

So next was.....

 

 

still Kris.

He facepalm himself and gave Mina a glare.

 

Wu-Chu Mina, a fangirl of Kris since she saw him with SNSD's Yoona together. First, it was for her only to investigate his relationship to her beloved Yoona but when she found out he was just a trainee and was just asked to participate with SNSD's promotion video, she just got addicted. She knew by then he has a potential to debut but she didn't knew when. She just kept dreaming and following him... More likey she was the one whose noticing trainees in a intensive way. She knew Jongin, Suho, Chanyeol etc but none of them were knew her.

 

-- Flashback--

 

One day, Chu Mina was on her usual stalking place, the convenient store. For her it was the sacrosanct place, it is where the SMEnt artist sightings is. She bump someone on hoddie as she walk the entrance.

"Sorry." she bowed

"Its okay." There she noticed that it was a girl. She walk back to the corner and called someone from there. "Yi Fan!" it wasn't Mina's business but her fangirl feel says that, that girl she cross to is BoA. She just look at her and waited as the said BoA is also waiting.

 

It appeared to be a trainee and the one she called Yi Fan was Kris. Yi Fan was his real name... Mina took out her little diary and wrote it. Well, that's a fan job to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter