Gathering the EXO

Aigoo~ I Didn't Expect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already night time when Junghyo and Kai went back home. The house was quiet... Well, except to Hara whose telling EVERYTHING happened in school.

Kai decided to talk and break the awkward noisiness. "I'm expecting you to be a responsible young adult after what happened a while ago. Don't fight those kids again. You're in the school to study. Don't mind those people."

"Junghyo, just talk us if they'll bug you again." Jae softly added.

"Okay mom." Junghyo stood and left after finishing his dinner.

"Mom, oppa becomes really mean and dirty." Hara blurt out.

"Just understand oppa? Arasso? Someday you might be doing that to us too, darling."

"I won't be like that, promise mom." Jae happily kissed Hara for being mature though she's just a 3rd grade middle schooler.

 

--

 

It was already late at night when the couple broke the silence between them in their bedroom.

"What actually happened?" Jae asked.

"The disciplinarian told me Hyo was just protecting himself." Kai lean closed to Jae so he could hug her under the covers and snuggle himself.

"Jongin, that tickles! Didn't I told you not to snuggle?"

There were many challenges had been experience with their marriage and in their past 17 years of marriage they happily lived like other family. Talking stuffs so that they would understand, having time to each of their children. Suddenly, Jae phone vibrate.

 

"It's Sehun."

Oh Sehun, the young maknae of the group. Supposedly, he should have his own happiness now but somehow he is still attach to his beloved fans. Most of his fans are the possessive ones. Saying he will marry a fangirl, but as of now you can't say he's dating because his enjoying himself as a bachelor and being an artist in SM Ent.

"What did he said?" Jongin curiously asked.

"Nah~ just saying he'll be here tomorrow with the Baekhyun and Chanyeol." she put slowly back her phone in by the table beside their bed.

"Sehun's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter