Having a kid

Aigoo~ I Didn't Expect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

“Seriously the two of you, don’t you have any plans on the having kids?”

“Omo! Unnie, waeyo? You want to pair up our children with each other?”

Minhee giggled, “Is there a problem with that? Make me a niece, Jae.”

Wu Minhee, the wife of EXO-M leader Kris, she’s pregnant for 8 months now, and Jae is now experiencing this dilemma with her around. Well, old people always say it’s normal for a pregnant woman to do weird things and have this and habits every day. Our Jae here is so eager to attend this said ‘early baby shower’.  She really wanted to see her with her bloating tummy and Kris as a supportive husband. Jae had a crush on Kris long time ago, well not in the sense that her and Minhee fought over Kris. They were even partners in crime to steal Kris Wu’s heart.

Jae and Kai had been married for almost married for 1 year now and had been enjoying the company together under the same roof and same bed.

“Kyungsoo-hyung, gave this to me. He really felt sorry for not coming today.” Kai handed a bag of fresh veggies. “His resto is in peak season this days and he couldn’t leave his staffs.”

Minhee’s face frown, “And I was planning to ask him to cook me a spaghetti, I have been craving it for a week and Kris, my great husband can’t even copy his cooking.”

“Actually he also thought that, since last week when he visits you, you will always ask for spaghetti.” Jongin opened the container he brought from Kyungsoo’s resto and serve it to Minhee’s plate.

“OMOOOO! Kai! Hail you!” she exclaimed and without a second waste, took the fork and start eating.

“You know, I sometimes think if it’s me, the husband or Kyungsoo. She always looks for Kyungsoo.” Kris frowned and with sigh in the end.

“Aigoo, don’t worry about that. It’s part of the pregnancy. The kid might even get Kyungsoo’s cooking skill!” Jae suggested.

“Not just cooking but his eyes~ Aigoo, jagiya I really like Kyungsoo-sshi’s eyes!”  Minhee manage to say while munching the specially delivered spaghetti she’s been craving.

“Then you should have married him!” Kris mumbled as he look away  and the JaeKai couple laughed silently.

“My husband is getting moody these days, Jongin can you ask if his pregnant? By the way, Jae be sure to make a daughter. I want a KaiSoo here!!!”

“KaiSoo?” Kai whispered.

“She wants a girl from us so that she could pair her son who looks like Kyungsoo-oppa with our child and BOOM! KaiSoo.” Minhee was sasaeng fan to start with and she had been wors

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter