Kids they say

Aigoo~ I Didn't Expect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While the adults where having a scene, the kids and not so old enough to be called the kids anymore. We’re all around the beach house, some were playing in the sand, some were in the kitchen, some were just chatting under the coconut tree.

The real kids: Seungho, Jin, Hara, Hee young’s 5 year old kid and Sina’s 3 year old daughter

The Young adults: Junghyo, Ghun Ki, Bora, Li Rae

The adults: Bo Young, Sina, Jiam, Yohan, Hee Young, Yi Soo

The  teenagers feels: JooMin, PilSuk and Minah

 

As the teenager feels goes with the real kids by the sand and the young adults goes to the living room to chat about the new stuffs like the new released DOTA 2 and some new Maybeline make-ups, the 6 adults went upstairs to find a nice room for them and their own family (refers to Hee Young and Sina’s). Since there were 7 girls in the group, Yohan and Yisoo had no choice but to let the girls sleep the cabin like room, while them, the boys, sleep in the living room, certainly the parents would go to the individual double bed rooms.

 

So bed time came earlier than they thought, well maybe the oldies gone tired with the travel, and so the fun begun.

 

The older ones, Bo Young, Jiam, Yohan, Yi Soo, JooMin, PilSuk and Minah, whose y free but more likely most of them aren’t single though, went to have an adventure in the night sky. 7 of them walk the whole shoreline while stargazing and giggling, splashing and talking.

 

On the other hand, Jae woke up in the late night without Jongin on her side. Xiumin was okay now; he fainted because he lost a bet, a big one, very unlikely to him. Jae stood up and notice it was already 12 midnight, they did rest early that day and might be Jongin woke up earlier than her. She took a bath and the lights went out. Black out? This is kinda déjà vu situation. The moonlight lingered the bathroom and Jae continued taking a bath. A smirk crept in her lips when she heard a creek by the door. This is a déjà vu situation. A hand caresses her thigh and the other hand found her own left hand. The hands stayed in Jae’s waist and Jae couldn’t help to giggle and she turned around… no one was there.

 

“Jongin?” she softly called but only the water that came out from the shower and the splashes could only be heard. ‘Such a tease.’ Jae pouted.

She quickly wraps herself with a bath robe and went outside to see. The lights were off but Jae still tried to turn on the lights and could she expect? It’s blackout!

“Jae~” it was more like a moan than a whisper.

Jae followed the voice and found herself by the stairs, looking downstairs; the doors were what it was.

Grunts, whisper, whimpers, low moans was heard.

Jae’s foot step on the ground floor of the house and a creek was heard but the sound didn’t stop. Suddenly the door by the living room swung open, though it was dark Jae could still see, her eyes had adjusted the darkness around her. She walks slowly towards the room and felt somebody brushed against her making her step back. She quickly look behind her and found a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter