Will there be a Third?

Aigoo~ I Didn't Expect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a typical morning for Jae. Waking up early to cook breakfast for the family. Fixing Junghyo's lunch pack and waking up JongIn. Yes, through all the years with him was a routine for Jae to wake him up. He likes it when she caresses his back and ruffling his hair as she softly saying, 'Wake up now.'

"Mom. I'll be leaving now." says Junghyo as he hurriedly fix his tie and taking the served breakfast in the table in one go.

"Your dad wanted to drop you off, can't you wait for him son?"

"Not now mom. I'm in hurry... Bye mom!" Aigoo that kid. He didn't even remember to bring his lunch with him.

"Morning dear." Kai sluggishly walk down the stairs still in his sleeping attire.

"Aren't you going to work Mr. Kim?" Jae put her hand on her waist and look at him head to toe. His so lazy that he didn't notice his wearing Jae's robe

"Work starts before lunch today." he sat on his usual sit by the edge, sitting between Hara and Jae. "Morning cupcake." he ruffled his daughters hair and pinch her cheeks.

"Dad! Don't ruin my hair! Mom! Dad's doing it again!" Hara exclaimed. She hated it when Dad does it. Kim Hara a Junior High schooler girl whose more likely like Jae in many ways but sometimes she's just like Jongin... Or maybe its Jongin acting like a kid sometimes.

"Jongin, your daughter's school bus will be around any minute now... Better let her eat."

"I just want a baby girl and daddy moment." he pouted.

"I thought you did last night?" Actually he just stayed late on Hara's room. He did sleep in their bedroom next morning when he said he will sleep on Hara's room.

"Dad was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter