Who really am I?

Aigoo~ I Didn't Expect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nothing's wrong Jae, stop worrying!" Kai beamed as he went in to the doctors office. Kai decided to see the doctor the next day after his confession to Jae.

Jae stayed outside waiting, looking at some patients in the hallway with kids playing in the aisle, like they weren't sick, like any normal kids.

"Jeng, the clock is ticking."  she was cut by her thoughts by that voice she look around but then no one is beside her to whisper.

 

--

 

"Glad you're fine, might be just the growing age Jongin." Jae laughed as they were on their way home. "I don't like to see again those syringes and smelling the disinfectant sprayed all over the hospital, very bad memory." 

"What do you mean?" Jongin asked.

"Remember the accident?"

"Why you don't want to remember that? We met in that car accident." Jongin chuckled. Definitely it was not the most romatic thing happen for them, but Jongin still liked to with it.

"Oh yeah, I really thank that you got drunk at that night and got my car spinning around that tunnel." Yes, Jae is getting annoyed, well, its Jongin whose making her remember what she did in that night.. mourning and weeping to her little... unknown. That was still one of the mystery she had not yet solve but all she knew she's having a good life with Jongin.

"Yah! Did you go announce it to the whole neighborhood that were visiting the hospital?" Jongin asked after he take a look of his phone, being flooded by messages by the members and some friends.

"Ani, I didn't tell anyone." but there she knew who spr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter