Family Set-up

Aigoo~ I Didn't Expect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" Kai who just got out from the shower stared at Jae with brows that almost connected upon seeing Jae's facing at him. He could even see the line. Maybe its time to go shopping?

"Aahhh... Nothing." she quickly sat up.

"Seriously Jae, I've been out for the whole day without knowing if your breathing or dying in loneliness here in this house." he spread the towel to the hanger like a good boy.

"Ahm. Ahm. I did went out."

"with whom?"

"Minhee unnie as usual."

"Why don't you two do something productive like Seohyun-noona?"

"Like trying to get preggy?"

"Jae, I mean is. Go back working."

"I don't want to work. Just let me be a good housewife." she beamed.

"Aren't you bored in here without me?" Kai sat beside her and rest his jaw to her shoulder while hugging her and pouting.

"I'm a good girl and your a good boy." Jae ruffled his wet hair and kiss his nose.

 

"EEEEEEEWWW Mom Dad! I'm still here!!!!" Junghyo the eldest son exlaimed. He was wearing a tux.

"What's with my tux?" Kai stood up and groom his son.

"Well, Mr. Junghyo here has started to take my advice and reconsidering the Prom."

"Whose your lucky date son?"

"He even actually ask me to attend with him!" Jae pouted. The idea of her in prom with her son was a bit off than she had imagine.

"Mom, no one likes to be escorted by me. Why not you?"

"Because Mom is mine." Kai inserted. Smirking. Making her blush looking like a ripe strawberry.

"Eww dad. That's so gross."

"Why won't you asked Minah next door?" she suggested.

"No."

 

"Aigoo. Jongin. He's so like you." Jae giggles.

"Well, mom if you forgot I came from you guys." he rolled his eyes.

"Junghyo, dear. Just ask Minah."

 

"No."

 

"Go on"

 

"I won't mom"

 

"Come on"

 

"How about you go to the prom then?" Junghyo raised his voice while looking in the mirror trying to identify if its more cool if he'll be in buttons or like his dad on his younger days, just ed the jacket. (smexy way xD)

"Jongin, your son." Jae said getting a little irritated with her son's attitude.

"Just go with him! Aigoo. Your just stressing me." Kai ruffled his hair again.

"Son, just ask Minah. It worth trying." Jae wink at Jongin whose fixing himself to sleep and he just smiled as reply.

 

"I'm totally leaving this room!" Junghyo raise his hands in defeat. "I'll keep this on my closet for awhile, Dad. And Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter