Oh nooo~!

Aigoo~ I Didn't Expect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim family was on their way home with Jongin on the driver's seat, Jae beside him and the kids on the passenger's seat.

 

"I will miss them." Hara pouted.

"Is it really them?" Junghyo answered back.

"What's happening there in the back?" Jongin look at the kids at the back by the rear mirror. Jae fell asleep just after she give out a deep sigh. Really tired she is.

"N-nothing dad." Hara muttered.

"I'm sleeping." Junghyo proclaimed. He covered himself and Hara with a blanket and sleep on Hara's shoulder.

 

After awhile Jae woke up and found Kai looking at her intently.

"What's with the stare?" getting a little discomfort. They arrived just after Jae woke up.

 

"Jae."

 

"..."

 

 

"You're nose is bleeding."

"Hmm?" Jae wipe her nose and found in surprise. Jae wasn't that really scared of blood, laboring Tao's wife was another story.

"Aish!" Jongin, whose scared of blood, look around the car for something to wipe Jae's blood. He opened the cabinets in car look at the back seat but there was nothing! He take off his shirt and wipe Jae's nose. Just then Jae stomach pushes something out in her system, she opened the car's door and found herself vomiting.... Blood. "Oh God, Jae!" Jongin hurriedly carry her back to the car and drove off. The shirt he gave to Jae became fully soak with red stain. "Jae! You need to stay awake okay? We'll be on the hospital for a minute you understand?" and she could was to nod. The car was in the hospitals lot. In Jongin's adrenaline rush, he didn't manage to turn off the car's engine and close the car's door as he carry Jae to the ER.

 

Jae wasn't feeling any nervous at all. She was just sleepy, afterall they travalled long enough to go home from the beac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter