Over

Ti Amo

Yam walks towards the opposite seat, facing Kim. She sat down and ruffled her hair with irritation. "What now Kim?" she said with annoyance, giving Kim a sullen glance. Kim breathe out thru and scratched her head thinking of something to answer her back. "Ugh. I just want to see you Yam." and she smiled awkwardly.  Yam is evidently getting upset just by showing her uninterested facial expression. She grabbed the menu and playfully look at it while she pouts. Kim gave her the flowers and smiled at her. "Yam, this is for you." She said as she handed it to Yam. Yam stared at it for a moment, she forcefully dropped the menu on the table. "Okay Kim, what's your deal?" she crossed her arm and glare at Kim. Kim awkwardly smile and put the flowers down. 

"I just want to see you Yam. I missed you so bad."

"Sigh. Kim, please don't do this. How are you supposed to move on if you'll keep on doing this?" 

"But Yam, i don't want to move on. I love you, and i know you still feel the same way."

"Kim, how many times do i have to tell you that i don't have time for this?" 

"You still love me right? Cos if you don't, you wouldnt even bother to be here."

"Kim......."

"Yam.. I will wait. I will patiently wait, no matter how long it takes." 

"I love you Kim. Yes, i don't deny it. But our love is not my priority right now. Do you even remember why we broke up? We always end up fighting over some stupid things."

"I've changed Yam. I swear. Live with me again. Please?"

"Oh Kim, please. You already did that. You always said that before but we still end up fighting. We lived together before, but ever since i got busy with school stuff, and even we lived together, you were not always contented on the time that i was giving you. Kim, my world doesnt only revolves around you. Im not like you. I could not compete with all the efforts you're giving me, and whats worse with that is you always expect that i will do the same for you."

"I know, I was wrong with that. Maybe i was just used to it. I was selfish. But now, i've changed, i swear Yam. Just give me one more chance. What if you fall inlove with someone else? I cant stand that." 

"See.... Here we go again...you're being selfish...Sigh. I don't have time to fall inlove with someone else. I didnt broke up with you just to find another lover. I'm doing this for my future. In fact, you know my parents. You know how much pressure they're giving to me."

"Okay Okay. I give up. Just come back to me whenever you feel like you wanted to. You know i'm always here...whenever you need me."

"I'm going home now Kim, i need to finish something."

"Oh okay. I'll bring you home."

"No need. I can go home by myself. I have my car with me. Bye."

"Take care."

Yam left Kim alone. She even forgot to bring the flowers with her. Kim felt heartbroken again, she stared on the flowers and touched it while her tears streamed down on her face. 

 

Aunt In was behind her, she pats Kim's back trying to comfort her. She sat on the opposite seat and faces Kim and she frowned and sigh. "Kim i hate seeing you like this." Kim wiped her tears and looked at Aunt In and tried to fake a smile. "I'm sorry if you seeing me like this. I'm desperate i guess." Aunt In rested her hand over Kim's hand. 
 
"Look Kim. You should engage yourself to other things instead of locking your attention to her. She already made her decision. Two years ago Kim. Since you two broke up." 
 
"I know Aunt In. I just love her too damn much."
 
"But Kim, you have to respect her decision. I know you love her, but she already set her priority, and sadly, it's not you." 
 
"I will wait Aunt In. No matter how long. I don't care."
 
"Kim. Don't do that to yourself. To be honest, ever since you two broke up, you isolated yourself from yourself. If not with Pie, you couldve kill yourself long ago because of depression. Pie is the one who always dragged you and forcing you to socialize with your other friend."
 
"Well....i don't know with her...she just always loves to in."
 
"No...she's just concern. You've been friends since highschool. And like me, maybe she hates seeing you like that." 
 
"Sigh. I don't know."
 
"Sometimes I think you two are more good together." Aunt In jokingly said.
 
Kim glared at Aunt In and scoffs. "I haven't loosen my mind that completely Aunt In. She's loud, she's messy. She's like under possesion of Hitler. And on top of that, she's like the real life Betty Lafea." she laughed. 
 
"Uh huh. You love being mean to your besfriend. But if i know, without seeing her in one day is making you miss her."
 
"Pff...i just love to every single day..it's like a pleasure on my side. Seeing her irritated and being grumpy because of me." 
 
"Kim, Pie is really pretty. Inside and out." 
 
Kim raised her eyebrow and laughed. "Haha. Geez. Aunt In, i never realized how blind you are." 
 
"Sigh. Whatever you say Kim."
 
"What?? It's true anyway." 
 
"Okay. What i'm trying to say is that, try to find somebody else. Just don't lock yourself forever to Yam and end up hurting yourself more."
 
"Sigh. Whatever Aunt In. I'm going to where Pie is. She sent me a bazillion message to follow her. What a psycho."
 
"Ok my dear. Just take care ok? Sigh. You kids."
 
Kim left the restaurant to go to Jane's apartment where all there friends are and having a little celebration. 
 
At Jane's apartment.
 
Kim knocked on the door and Boy opened it for her. Boy shouted her name when he opened the door and saw her "Kim!!!!!!!!" and he kissed her on her cheek. Kim on the other hand wiped her cheek where Boy kissed her. "You disgusting." she complained. "Stop being picky." Boy answered her back and hit her lightly on her shoulder. "Come in. We just started actually." he continued. Kim walked in and removed her shoes, Pie went near her standing infront of her as Kim untie her shoe, with arms crossed and raised eyebrow and starting to interrogate her. "Hey Kim, where have you been? Huh?" she asked furiously. Kim sighed. "I was at Aunt In's restaurant. Why??" she answered exasperatedly. "Hmmmmm really?" Pie asked in doubt. Kim nods and walked towards the couch and sat down.
 
Jane and Nerd brought 2 packs of beer and Kim immediately took one can and opened it. Pie saw how fast she took it so she sat closer to Kim and flicked her ear. 
 
"Ouch!!!!!!!" Kim complained as she touched her ear. "Why did you do that for??"
 
"Getting excited for beer huh?? Are you that thirsty?" she muttered.
 
"Dont be a buzzkill!!!!" Kim shouted at her.
 
"I'M NOT A BUZZKILL" Pie shouted back and creased her forehead. 
 
Kim keeps on annoying her and to annoy her more, she straightly drank the whole can of beer while glaring at her. Pie got mad so she grabbed a can of beer too and drank it straight, glaring back at Kim, doing it all the same. 
 
Since Pie is not really a drinker, she easily got drunk with that one can of beer. Kim keeps on laughing when Pie speaks so gibberish and end up dancing on the couch, jumping and screaming. 
 
Kim grabbed another can of beer and sat down on the other couch while watching Pie do crazy stuff. She sighed while controlling her laughter and whispered to herself. "Best day of my life. I knew i wont regret going here. Haha."
 
Night comes to an end and all of them passed out except Kim and Jane. 
 
"Hey Jane, thanks for inviting me. I gotta go home now and i'll bring Pie  with me." 
 
"Oh no biggies. And sure you can bring her. And i'll take care of Boy and Nerd." 
 
"Ok then."
 
Kim carried Pie on her back and walked all the way to her apartment since it is not that far from Jane's house.
 
Kim nagged on Pie while she's walking with her on her back knowing that it doesnt make sense since she's dead drunk.
 
When they arrived at Kim's apartment, Kim throw her on her bed and catches her breath after walking with her on her back. Kim laid on her couch for she is so exhausted and realized how heavy Pie is. After a few minutes she went back to her bed to check Pie. She went near Pie and took Pie's eyeglass and took a moment to stare at her. She started to talk to herself in her thoughts. I guess Aunt In is right, your kinda cute. Kim shook her head. What are you thinking, she's your bestfriend, so, she's ugly. She hit her head to make her realized it.