First Date

Ti Amo

It's one cold Sunday morning and their vacation is going to start the next day. Kim stood up out of her bed and stretched her arms and yawned. This is such a gloomy day. I have nothing to do today but be lazy. Guess i might just go to Pie's apartment. Kim thought to herself. 

Kim went to Pie's apartment, she opened the door with her spare key and saw Pie is still asleep. She then decided to cook breakfast. She scanned the kitchen to check what's left on her stocks. "Geez she's almost out of stock yet she never initiate to do groceries for herself. What kind of girl is she, she's unorganized into everything. She doesn't even done her dishes. Sigh." she complained as she do all the dishes. 

Kim heard Pie's footsteps like walking towards her, she turned her back and flashed a deadly stare at Pie as she continuously wash the dishes. 

There was Pie walking slowly towards Kim as she rubbed her eyes and surprised that Kim was already there. "Eii why you gave me that glare?" and she yawned.

"You are such a messy girl do you realize that?" Kim muttered.

Pie looked around her with a dumb-face look and pouted her lips and exhaled to her nose loudly. "Oi it's not that messy. And i was actually going to do my chores this morning." 

Kim turned her back again and looked at her. "How can you sleep with all this untidy stuff surrounding you? Were you a scavenger??"

"Will you shut up and just leave it there?!"

"Too late it's all done now. Go take a bath i'll take you out on a date." Kim walked through her and intentionally bumped her so hard shoulder to shoulder.

Pie touched her shoulder. "That hurts." she scratched her head and whispered to herself. "Where going on a date??" and she smiled as she head to her room to take a bath.

After an hour Pie is all done taking a bath. She went out of her bathroom wearing only a towel with her. Kim was there waiting on her bed and playing with her phone. Kim was stunned as she saw Pie went out of the bathroom and same with her, she was staring at Kim while holding the towel that wrapped on her. Kim stood up and walked near Pie. 

 
"I'll dress you up." Kim whispered as she grabbed Pie's other hand. 
 
"Wh--what? Why?" Pie stammered and wondered why.
 
"We're going on a date remember?" Kim answered. 
 
Pie pulled her hand and object on Kim's idea. "Are you insane? I can dress by myself." 
 
"Yep. I never said you can't. It's just that you really have a bad taste in fashion." Kim palyfully smiled at her. "Wear your undergarment first." Kim turned her back to let Pie wear it first.
 
"But..." Pie tried to speak but Kim interrupted her.
 
"Look....i have those too. Remember? Stop being stupid and do what i say." 
 
Pie sighed as she dressed her undergarments. "I'm all  done now." 
 
Kim turned her back and whistled to tease Pie. "Oooh y. Hahaha!" she took a deep breathe and looked at her from head to toe. She headed to Pie's wardrobe and find all the clothes that'll fit to her. 
 
Pie sat down on the edge of her bed as she watch Kim invade her wardrobe. 
 
Kim's POV
 
What am i feeling? It feels like my heart is so disturbed that it beats really fast. Pie is so stunning and i never realized that not until she came out of her bathroom wearing only those. She used to be hideously looking. What's happening to me??! This can't be. C'mon Kim you'll be leaving soon. Stop this kind of feeling. Don't fall for your bestfriend. YOUR BESTFRIEND KIM. Your bestfriend who doesn't like toms. Yeahhhh. Even if i like her i think i have no chance. But who knows. Just give her whatever she deserves Kim as her bestfriend. I wont forget my main goal to help her find a boyfriend so that someone will look after her. Sigh. Anyway, this dress will make her prettier and these wedges. I can't help but smile with all this improvement on her, i'm pretty sure if she'll keep being more feminine, a lot of guys will come after her.   This is just so perfect to her. 
 
 
"Hey Kim. Have you found anything i could wear?" Pie caught her attention.
 
Kim flashed a smile and handed to her the black cocktail dress and wedge. "Here. This will fit on you." 
 
Pie took the dress and looked at it. She glanced on Kim and smiled awkwardly. "You think this will suit me?" 
 
Kim nods. "Ofcourse it will. Now get dressed and put a litle make up on you. I'll just go back to my apartment and get my car. I just walked through here. Ok? And i'll get dress too. I'll take you somewhere. I have somone to introduce to you." 
 
"Wh--what?! What's this? A blind date?? C'mon i dont like this Kim!" Pie stomped her feet and creased her eyebrows.
 
"C'mon it's just a practice so you will know how to speak to a guy. Ok?" 
 
"But i already know that. Kim!!!!" 
 
"Stop complaining and get dressed now. We'll see what you know about it." Kim winked at her.
 
Pie sighed with a sad face. "Fine."
 
"Ok i'm going now."
 
 
At Kim's apartment.
 
She dialled her phone and called her friend. "Hello? Hey we're on our way now to Pattaya." she paused for a little after hearing her friend's statement. "What?! Your not going anymore??" she sighed. "Ok. Thanks tho." she dropped the call and creased her forehead frustratingly. 
 
Kim then decided to just push it through and just take Pie on a date just the two of them. She dressed up so poshly wearing a black skinny jeans and white suit with black long sleeve in it and a white bow tie and combine with her white Sperry. She quiffed her hair that made her look so neat. She look her self on the mirror and narrowed her eyes. "You....are....so....handsome....." and she laughed devilishly and suddenly pulled a serious face and she shook her head. "Sigh.  I'm so handsome." she chuckled as she walk away heading outside her house.
 

After a few minutes Kim arrived at Pie's apartment. She knocked on her door as she fixed her bowtie. Pie opened the door and tilted her head as she scanned Kim from head to toe. Kim stared at her and creased her forehead as she flicked Pie's ear. "What are you staring at?" she muttered.

"Ouch." she complained as she rubbed her ear. "Hey tell me. Are you really a girl huh? Why are you so handsome?" She fondled Kim's face and piched both cheeks. "So handsome and you look so neat. I prefer this quiff hair instead of those push backs." she touched her hair and smiled. "It brightened your face. Now you look sunny." 

Kim is just staring at her woth a blank facial expression. "What do you know about "style" that you could not apply it to yourself?" she scoffs.

"I'm just suggesting you know." 

"Oh shut up. Let's go ahead. We're going to Pattaya. Oh..wait..bring extra clothes. We'll be having overnight at Hilton's" 

"Why so?" 

"Just stop complaing will you?"

"Fine. Just wait here."

"Ok i'll just wait in my car. Make it fast!" 

 
Kim went to her car and waited inside. She closed her eyes and after a few minutes Pie knocked on her car's window as a signal to open the door for her. Kim opened the door at the front seat as she took Pie's bag full of her clothes and put it on the backseat. "Geez i said overnight not for the whole week. It looks like u brought your whole cabinet. It broke my arms."  
 
Pie punched her lightly on her shoulder. "Crazy. I brought my shoe too and some stuff." 
 
Kim started to drive and as she keep her sight on the the road.."How many pair of clothes did you bring?" 
 
"A couple. Why?"
 
"Maybe we could stay there for a couple of days or 3? What do you think?"
 
"But i only brought a couple of it."
 
Kim sighed and squinted at her. "I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THERE'S MALL IN THERE. YOU KNOW?" 
 
"Jeez. I know. You dont have to emphasize. Or maybe we could just take it on a Laundromat?" 
 
"Perhaps we could just ask the hotel service? Duh."
 
"Or that too." Pie giggles. 
 

They arrived at Pattaya and Kim took Pie in a fine dining restaurant. As they arrived on the restau, the receptionist escorted them on their table and Pie wondered why it's just the two of them.

"Kim. Is your friend going to take long to arrive here?" 

Kim cleared as she get the menu to the waiter. "Well...it's just the two of us. He won't come." she glanced at her and smirked.

Pie widened her eyes in surprised. "Why not?"

"Something came up and he said he couldnt come." She sighed.

"Oh. Your gonna spend too much again." Pie awkwardly smile.

"I have got tons of it so dont bother." Kim chuckled.

Pie narrowed her eyes and pouts. "Boastful."

"It's the plain truth, baby." 

"Don't call me baby. Ugh!" she annoyedly scoffed.

Kim rested her chin on both hands and stared at Pie. "I'm your first date isn't it?"

Pie glared at her. "And so?! It just so happened that "MY DATE" like my real date, didnt come." 

Kim shrugged and smirked. "Whatever you say Pie. Let's order."

"Good idea."

They decided to order a full course which consists of seafoods. Both of them are excited to their orders. After half an hour their orders arrived. They are eating silently and few moments later, Kim got bored so she decided to start talking. 

 
"Hmmm. So how's the food? It's good isnt it?"
 
Pie nods and took a sip of her red wine. "Yes it is."
 
"Pie? Uhh. Just a question, why dont you have a boyfriend yet?" 
 
"Well, to be honest, i haven't felt this thing called "Falling in love" with someone yet." 
 
"Are you sure? And..what if you feel that one day?"
 
"I don't know how to answer that. First of all, i dont know how it feels like to be inlove Kim. I wanna feel it, i wanna know how it  really feels like, i wanna know if it will make me like what i'm seeing in the movies. What about you Kim? Tell me, how does it feel to be inlove?" 
 
"Pie, for me, when you're inlove, everything is magical because whatever that person do it just simply makes you happy. Sometimes, just thinking of that person or hearing her/his name can make you smile. You'll know when you're inlove if that person is your first and last thought in a day."

"Is that so? So ever since you really like girls?" "I dont know, it just so happened that Yam is my first love, a girl. And to be honest i didnt saw that coming. It just magically happened. But anyway, i'm over her. I did loved her...so much. And now i don't know what my faith will be when it comes to love."

"Kim there be a possibility for you to love a man? Huh?" Pie curiously asked.

"Pie, whatever or whoever comes, i'll be glad to give my whole heart. But this time, i want to be more careful who to love."
"Are you scared to love?"
"I am Pie. I always am. But loving someone expect that you will get hurt or be scared. It's like love comes with a package."

"I'm so amazed with you. I know and i saw how deeply inlove you were with Yam but look at you now. You can smile now and it's a whole new you. Do you like someone else now?"

Kim paused and stare at Pie and smiled.