Surreal

Ti Amo

"What are you smiling about?" Pie asked and chuckled.

"Nothing. You're asking too much. Why don't you just finish your food and let's get out of here."

"You are such a total buzzkill. Do you know that?" Pie giggled.

"Ofcourse i know that. That's how you address me whenever you're losing in our conversation." Kim laughed.


After awhile they decided to go into their hotel room and unpacked their things. Pie went to the balcony to get some air while enjoying the city lights view. Kim on the other hand, stares at her from the room and smiled. Kim dropped her things on the floor and followed her at the balcony.

"Great view from here. Right?" Kim said to Pie.

"Indeed it is." Pie smiled as she answered.

"Pie? Im leaving." Kim said.

"What do you mean? When?" Pie wondered.

Kim took a deep breath. "Next month, Pie. I will continue my studies in New York. Well, that's what my father wants. Couldnt say no." Kim crossed her arm.

Pie stared at her trying to pull herself together. "That's great." She tries to cover her sadness as soon as she heard it.

"You think?" Kim replied.

"C'mon Kim. It's for your own future. Your parents know whats best for you. Just trust them." Pie went near her and hugged her. "Im gonna miss you tho'" she continued.

"Pie. Im gonna miss you too." Kim hugged her back.

"Kim? Promise you will come back...i want to see the new you by that time. I want to see you being successful.." Pie smiled as she whispered those words and trying not to cry.

"I promise Pie. I promise." Kim smiled and kissed her on her forehead.

 

The next day...they Pie woke up and smiled when she Kim is lying next to her..She cant stop herself from smiling and she playfully poke Kim's nose. "HEYYYY! wake up sleepy head" she annoyingly said as she wake Kim up. 

 

Kim grunts and scratched her eyes. She look on her watch and muttered. "It's 6 in the morning Pie. Let me have more sleep. Gosh!"

Pie stomped her feet and grabbed Kim's arm trying to pull her out of her bed. "Oh cmon! Let's go grab some breakfast. Im hungry. And let's take a walk."

Kim ruffled her hair as she moved out of her bed. "Gaaaah fine. I will just take a bath."

"Oh Kim dont you dare sleep in the bathroom." Pie said

Kim chuckled. "Oh let me think about it. Haha!"

After awhile...Kim's rushing out of the bathroom...screaming Pie's name..

 

"PIE!!!!PIEEEEE!!!!"

 

Pie was startled with a shock on her face catching her breath ad she go towards Kim. "KIM?? WHAT HAPPENED??!!" she inspected her from head to toe...

 

"Ugh??? Nothing..i have an idea..let's go fishing??" Kim smirked and winked at her.

Pie pinched Kim's nose until it turned out red. "I thought you wete dying or something..."

"Nahhh. That's not gonna happen..." 

"You scared me." Pie frowned and crossed her arms.

  

At the Ocean Marina Yacht Club..

 

"OYYY KIM!! there's alot of boat here..i want to watch sunset later in the middle of the sea.." Pie wander her eyes and enjoying the beauty of the place. She took a deep breath with her eyes closed and smile. "This is one of the best getaway i have ever been" she whispered.

"Huh?" Kim looked at her asking her what she have said.

Pie stuttered amd awkwardly smiled. "Hmm? That was nothing. I just love it here."

"I love you too..." Kim whispered. 

Pie paused in shocked. "HUH?"

"I said i love it too.." Kim smirked and looked at her.."Why? What was it that you heard?"

"Ugh...n-no--nothing--" Pie stuttered.

Kim suddenly hugged Pie really tight. "I'm gonna miss you so much Pie."

Pie smiled and hugged her back. "I will miss you too. It will just be 4yrs right. Time flies so fast."

"A lot of things can happen in 4yrs though. I will regularly text you. We can also skype so you can still see my lovely face." Kim said. 

 

"Ofcourse we will. I will still find time to talk to you no matter how busy I am. And you should too. I'm you bestfriend." Pie said with smile on her face.

 

"You know I will.... Always update me about you ok? Even if we're miles apart i still want to be part of your everyday.." Kim faced Pie and kissed her forehead.

Pie surprisingly pecked Kim's lips that surprised both of them.