Perspectives

Ti Amo

Kim's POV 

 
There I was standing on the corner of the street watching random people passed me by while sipping this strawberry shake i bought on a nearby store. I was so bored at home so I went out to breathe fresh air, or should i say, air combined with fumes surrounding this city of Bangkok. There's no such thing as fresh air anymore not unless you live in the forest. Well anyway, i'm a very observant kind of person, during my spare time i just love to be alone, go somewhere and just think. It's all clear that I'm a tom, even if i don't say it. Just by looking at me, the way i dress, the way i look..clearly i'm a tom, i can't deny that sometimes i have my girly side, it's just the true me unlike other toms that really acts so manly, but anyway, who cares? Well, just to share my own perspective, i only had one relationship before which is obviously a girl named Yam, and to be honest, whenever we walk down on the street, everyone's attention is on us like what we are doing is really wrong. Nowadays, people are being too cynical. When they see gays or lesbians with their partners, they will instantly gossip about you. For me, when it comes to love, there's no such thing as boundaries or borders. A lot of people see gays and lesbians relationship is part of immorality, but have they even asked themselves,when it comes to love, if homoual is immoral it means that heteroual is immoral too? Just because a girl loves a girl or a boy loves a boy doesn't mean it's already immoral. When it comes to love, it doesnt see imperfection or flaws nor gender nor social status in life. And to be honest, when "love" talks, "reason" should always be in silence or sometimes, it doesnt needed to be present at all. I have a bestfriend named Pie, and she always opposed to what i believe in. I must say, she think she's always right which sometimes I have no choice but to agree. I think she won't understand things until she felt it or exprience it because i know for a fact that she never fell in love yet tho' she always cover it up. And if so happen that she fell in love with a tom..i'll just laugh at her. Haha! 
 
 
Kim dialled her phone to call Pie. 
 
"H--Hello? Kim?" Pie said on the other line as she answered the call.
 
"Pie! Where are you? Can you please meet me at the mall? My treat." Kim said.
 
"I can't. I'm terribly sick. I have colds and i feel kike my head is going to explode." 
 
"Huh? I'll just go at your place instead. Give me an hour and i'll be there. I'll buy meds and foods first." Kim worriedly said on the other line.
 
After an hour she arrived at Pie's apartment carrying a bag full of fruits and food for dinner. She have a spare key of Pie's apartment so she just walked in and went to Pie's room. She went closer to Pie and noticed that she's in deep sleep. Kim touched Pie's forehead and felt that she's hot. She took a towel from Pie's drawer and immeadiately went to bathroom and wet the towel, she went back to the her room and wiped Pie's face down to her neck and also her arms. She tucked her in, went to the kitchen to chicken noodle soup for her. She plugged her earphones on and played loud music as she gather all the ingredients for the soup. 
 
Clueless and busy, Kim doesn't have any idea that Pie woke up and silently watching her from a distant where she couldnt see her. Pie crossed her arms and smiled as she watched Kim being so busy with cooking, looking so serious while humming as she listen to the music on her ears. 
 
 
Pie's POV
 
I never knew how caring she was, after all this year, i never noticed that she's like this. Who would've thought that behind her brutality she have this sweet side that i never noticed. The way she makes faces sometimes make me smile, i don't even know why but to be honest she really looks fine. I didn't know that it's a possible to look pretty and handsome at the same time, or maybe it's only applicable to her? Lately, after we had that heart to heart talk at the rooftop, we got more and more closer to each other. Brutality to each other was lessen, sweetness became present which i think is normal to bestfriends, right? and we worried alot to each other now compare before. It's like we're becoming too attached to each other. It's a weird feeling for me that whenever she gets closer to me, my heart trembles abnormally and i don't have any idea how it happened. Ever since i was child i never liked toms, it changed when i met Kim, not romantically like her, but socially befriending a tom, i'll say yes. Or maybe i just made myself an exception when it came to her? Sigh, maybe because she changed my insight to toms because of the way she moved and approach other people? I dont know exactly, but what i'm sure about is that,she is different from the others of her kind. If she was born as a guy? I'll definitely fall for her and i'm pretty sure that other girls will too. Now, as i look at her, how i wish that he's a guy. 
 
Pie went behind Kim as she stir the noodle she's cooking, Pie pats Kim's back that made her startled.
 
"Pie!!!" Kim shouted. "You scared me. For how long have you been standing there?" she complained as she took her earphones off.
 
Pie smiled at her evilishly. "I just got here and saw you really busy."
 
"Oh. Great that you're awake. I made soup for you. Eat this and take meds afterwards." Kim suggested.
 
Pie nods and sat on the chair at the dining area.
 
Kim served the soup happily. "Here's your soup mademoiselle."
 
Pie giggles. "Oh so posh." she said. "mademoiselle" she mimics.
 
"Just eat and take meds and have rest after." Kim pulled a serious face and gave her a glare.
 
"Yes sir i will."
 
After Pie had her dinner she immediately went back to bed since she's feeling a bit dizzy while Kim was left on the kitchen to wash the dishes. Kim was all done washing the dishes so she locked all the doors and followed Pie to her room and decided to just sleep on the floor so she could still somehow watch her. After few minutes, Kim fell asleep for she's so tired after walking all day and doing all the chores at Pie's house.
 
It was past midnight when Pie woke up to drink water when she noticed that Kim was sleeping so soundly on the floor. Pie stared at her while she's sleeping. She pulled her blanket and transferred it to Kim.Pie covered Kim's body with her blanket and she went really closed to Kim's face and scanned her face. How can you be so beautiful than me. Pie on her tought. She keeps on staring and scanning on her face and very lightly touched her nose and she smiled.
 
Kim opened her eyes and froze when she saw Pie as soon as she opened her eyes, really closed to her that they could almost geel each other's breathing. Pie was frozen too. They both felt their heart trembling really fast.
 
Pie stood up so quickly and dust her clothes and fixed her hair.
 
Kim rubbed her eyes and stood up too. She creased her forehead and wondered. "What were you doing??"
 
Pie doesn't know how to respond so she tried to make an excuse. "Uhhh---I put some covers on you. It's cold you know." and she faked a smile.
 
"That close??" Kim raised her eyebrow.
 
"Well I was just checking your face. I was amazed on how flawless your skin is." Pie awkwardly smile and scratched her head and squinted on her back. What a lame excuse. Pie scolded herself on her thought.
 
Kim nods. "Is that so? Weird. Anyway, i think i'm going home now. Looks like your more better now."
 
"But it's already late." Pie worriedly said.
 
"It's ok, my apartment is just few blocks away. I can handle it."
 
"Take care ok? Text me or call me when you arrive home."
 
Kim smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "i'll be fine. Go back to sleep now."
 
Kim strode away and Pie followed and walk her to the door. 
 
Pie rushed to her room to look secretly outside her window and check Kim. She smiled as she saw her walk away. 
 
Kim was smiling as she walk on the street and Pie saw it wondering what's the reason behind her smile. Thanks Kim. Pie said on her thought.