Sentimental

Ti Amo

 

 

Kim's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my arms. I faced on my door's direction watching Yam standing there with her messy hair, wearing loosen shirt with her shorts off and creepy snoopy socks. She's smiling at me, seeing her beautiful face first thing in the morning can make my day complete. She slowly went towards me and teasingly went on top of me as she bite her lips. She whispered, "I love you" and it lingers down my spine. Those words, as she say it, echoes in my head. She pursed her lips and stared at me, tracing my lips with her fingertip. "I'm so lucky that I have you in my life and you have no idea how much I love you." she said. She pressed her body against mine and started kissing me passionately. I can hear her moan as she kiss me and make me want to kiss her more passionately. I grabbed her waist and pinned her down. I went top of her and fixed her, staring at her beautiful face can just simply make me smile. "I love you so much, Yam. You mean the world to me." She smiled and fondled my face. I closed my eyes and kissed her passionately once more. I paused for awhile to stare back on her face, locking my stare on her eyes. This is the most irrefutable exprience a person could ever feel, being happy with the person you love. I kissed her cheeks and she moaned harder when i kissed her on her neck while she rested her arms around my neck. But suddenly she pushed me away and slapped me.

I opened my eyes and realized that i was just dreaming. And there's Pie, on top of me, catching her breath. "What the hell are you doing on top of me??". She bite her lips with anger and clenched her fist and threaten to hit me. "I've been here for almost half an hour now. I shook you so hard just to wake you up." I sighed and pushed her away. "Why did you even woke me up?" I complained while i went out of my bed to go to the kitchen. She followed me and nags me like my mom.

 "Ah? It's our exam week. Remember? We need to go there early. We can have a group review first. Oh and by the way i slapped you in the face." 

"That's why my face is so red and swollen. You hit like Mike Tyson do you know that? It feels like 1 sack of rice landed on my face." I complained as i rub my face.

"You're overreacting. You're so hard to wake up that's why i did it. You should just thank me for that." 

"Pissed off! Why would i thank you for that? You almost wrecked my face." 

"Shut up!" she shouted and stared at me like a tiger.

I sighed and pushed her away. "Get out of my way. I'll take a bath now. Don't eat all of my foods ok?"

"What do you think of me? Food monster?"

"Well.....just a bit." and I laughed then rushed to the bathroom before se chase me and hit me. 

 

Pie's POV

She must've been dreaming of her again. I sometimes pity her for that. It feels like even if they separated for whatever reason they have, she's still haunting her. Kim doesn't deserve all this things, i've known her for so long. And ever since they separated, she somehow started to isolate herself from our friends. She's not that cheerful anymore like used to. I wonder what happened between the two of them. They sometimes see each other in the university but they both ignore each other like total strangers. I just hate seeing Kim like this. Her world revolved around her, she became deoendent to Yam, and when it fell apart, she's the one who suffers. It breaks a little inside and i don't understand why. I guess it's normal to feel this way since she's my bestfriend and known her that long. 

 

Kim went out of the bathroom and she's already in her uniform. She went towards the mirror hanging on her bedroom's wall to fix her hair and she also see Pie in it, staring blankly in space. Kim rushly fixed her hair and sneaked silently towards Pie's behind, she pushed her so hard with surprise. "Boo! Are you just alright? Hahaha look at your face! Startled huh?" she annoyingly . Pie stood up from her seat and crossed her arms, staring sharply at Kim. "Verrrryyy funnnnyyyyy." she muttered. Kim took her backpack and smirked at Pie. "Don't give me that stare Pie, you really are scary. Believe me, if stare could kill, i'd be dead by now." Pie sighed in frustration as she took her bag and followed Kim. "You really are crazy Kim. You always make fun of me." she complained while she rest her left arm around Kim's neck. Kim took it off and complained how heavy her arm is. "Take it off, your arms weigh 20 kilos each." and she chuckles. Pie hit her lightly on her head and pouts her lips. Kim stared at her and smirked "I was just kidding ok??" and she held Pie's hands and they walked forward on the way to their university's cafeteria.

 

"Oh they are already there. Tss we still have one hour." Pie said with frustration. She stomped her feet as they walked near their friends.

"Is this even necessary? I can pass my exam by myself." Kim scoffs and complained. 

Pie faced her, creases her forehead and crossed her arms. "Look, Smarty-pants, we always do this. If you don't need their help, atleast try to pretend that you want to be with them. We're friends right. Don't involve them with your personal preoblems."

Kim stared at her with confusion. "Hey, since when did my mom possessed you huh?" she pushed her on the side. "Move, your blocking my way." and walks forward. She waved at their friend and greeted them cheerfully. "Hey, Boy, Nerd and Jane. How's everything? Ready for exam yet?" Kim sat down near Boy and took her books out and read it.

Pie sat down beside Kim and took her book. "I'll borrow this. I forgot my book in my apartment." and stared at her trying to annoy Kim.

"You already took it before i said yes. So yeah, you can have it," Kim muttered and sighed. She stood up and went to the counter to order a cake and hot chocolate. As soon as she had her order, she went back to the table. She stared at Pie, teasingly took a spoonful of cake. She moaned when she ate a bit of it, and catches Pie's attention. "Nomnomnomnom. Ahhhh. Delicious." She ate once more and did the same thing. "Nomnomnomnom...."

Pie forcefully dropped her book on the table, she stood up from her seat and clenched her fist. "Do that again and this will land on your face without hesitation!!" She shouted as she show her fist.

Kim continuously eating her cake, staring at her innocently. Then diverted her look on the area, from side by side, even at her back, and she noticed that everyone's attention is at Pie's. She shook her head with dismay, looked down to her cake and playing on it with fork. "Tsk Tsk. Embarassing." She whispered as she tried to control her laughter.

Pie later noticed that everyone is looking at her so she faked a smile and fix her hair enough to cover her face. She was blushing as she sat on her chair and took a deep breath while staring sharply at Kim. "You did that on purpose didn't you??!" she grouched.

Kim scoffs. "Taking the blame on me? Very clever Pie." 

Pie's eyes narrowed and trying to control her madness. She took a deep breath and started reading her book. "I'll look older because of you in no time."

"HAHAHAHA! You already look old you know. Sometimes, I'm wondering if you have sense of fashion or what." Kim burst her laughter and stopped. "Oopps sorry. didn't mean to laugh that hard."

"Your so mean." Pie mumbles.

"It's true anyway. Your thick eyeglasses, your messy hair, you don't even wear a little make up on you. No wonder you don't have a boyfriend. To be honest i look prettier than you" 

"Hey! You two! That's enough. We can't barely concentrate on what we are reviewing because of the noise you're making." Jane complained.

Kim sighed. "I'm going now." 

"Your such a jerk. Once i get pretty. I'll deny that i know you." Pie keeps on mumbling.

Kim get nearer to Pie, face to face. And smirked. "Good luck with that. Hahaha." and she pinched her nose really hard and took a moment before she let go. "Honk!!!!! Hahaha!" Kim run away so fast so Pie couldnt chase her.

"Oucccchhh! Tssss. My nose almost broke it's nasal bridge." Pie touches her nose.

"You two seems to be very close to each other." Boy noticed them.

"Boy, they brutally love each other. There's no single day that this two doesnt try to kill each other. It's normal to them." Jane added.

Pie smiled. "Well, yeah. I like her that way instead of her being quiet after, you know what happened." she sighed.

"Hey guys, isn't she...." Nerd trying to point with her lips at the person on Boy's back. Everyone looked at her and Pie noticed that it's Yam.

"Good thing Kim's not here anymore." Pie said. "I think we all should go now. I don't wanna be late." Pie suggested.

They all walk towards Yam's direction. 

"Hey, Pie." Yam greeted her.

"Yam." Pie smiled at her.

"Goodluck with the exams, Pie."

"You too, Yam." 

Yam walks away after she greeted Pie.

"Awkwaaaaaaaaarrrrddddd." Boy whispered.

"Boy....." She said and nudged Boy.

 

Few days past and finally it's already the last day of their exam.

Pie went to Kim's seat and smiled at her. "Hey, Jane's inviting us to go at her apartment. Just a little celebration after stressing ourselves out."

"Hmmm. I'm busy tonight." Kim answered as she fixed her things scattered on her desk.

Pie scoffs and flicked Kim's ear. "What do you mean busy. We will go."

"Ouch! Hey Hitler! I'm not going ok??" Kim yelled at her and creased her eyebrow.

"Yes you are!" 

"No I won't." Kim sighed.

"Why won't you go huh? What's gonna keep you busy??" Pie interrogates her.

"Pie you tick me off. Leave me alone." Kim calmly beg her.

"No I won't. Unless you say Yes." 

Kim stared at her. 

"Ok fine. Then don't go." Pie gave up and let her not to go. "But just in case you change your mind just go Ok?" She added.

"Yes." Kim answered. She took her bag and about to go home. "I'm going home now Pie. Have fun later ok."

Pie nods. She looked at Kim as she walks away. I wonder what's bothering her. She seemed depressed. And i dont know why. Sigh. forever weird. She shrugged and sighed.

 

At Kim's house.

She arrived home feeling so tired. She sat down on the couch and trhow her bag randomly over the place. She took her phone and dialled it. 

"Hey. Are you free tonight? Will you meet me at Aunt In's restaurant?" She said.

"Ok i'll be there by 8pm. I'll just see you there." as the person responded on the other line.

Kim started to fix herself. She went to bathroom to take a shower. After she took a bath, she get dressed up and fixed everything. Aunt In's is just 10 minutes away from her place so she just walk on her way there. Before going directly to the restaurant, she stopped by at the flower shop and bought one bocquet of blue roses. She smiled when she bought the flower and went to restaurant. 

At the restaurant, she greeted her Aunt In when she saw her standing by the door. "Aunt In!! It's nice to see you!" She hugged her and gave her a kissed on her cheek.

"It's nice to see you. How are you? How was your exam huh? Aunt In asked her as she her to one of unoccupied table. "Have a seat." She added

"It was fine. I think i'll pass." Kim smiled.

"So for whom are those? Blue flowers huh?" Aunt In noticed it and asked her. 

"It white flower dyed with blue actually. Still it looks amazing." Kim explained.

Aunt In nods. "Ok i'll leave you alone now ok? I gotta take care of some things here." she smiled and she left.

Kim looked at her watch and noticed it's already 8:15pm. She placed the bocquet on the side of the table to check her phone. She suddenly became agitated that the person might not show up. Few more minutes past and she started to lose hope that it'll show up. She sighed and stood up, she decided to go home. 

"Kim." a voice coming from from her back. 

Kim smiled when she recognized the voice. She turned her back, flashing a smile on her face. "Yam....." she whispered.