Chapter 2

Dark side of the moon

 

“Where are we?” Lay asked Kris who was his cat in his hands.

 

“I don’t know,” Kris replied.

 

“You what!” Luhan exclaimed.

 

“I don’t know i’ve just been walking and you’ve been following.” Kris shrugged.

 

“You..You.. ugh forget it just follow me.” Luhan said grabbing Lay’s hand. “stay with me!” He warned.

 

“Geez old man.” Kris said sighing slightly, then walking after Luhan.

 

The cat jumped out of Kris’ hand and made a run for it. “Sebastian!” Kris screamed as he ran after the cat known as Sebastian.

 

“Kris!” Luhan shouted,running after Kris and Lay being dragged along.

 

They saw Kris chasing the cat threw a black parting. “Oh no,” Luhan said unease filling his voice as his face went pale.

 

“What’s wrong Luhan hyung?”Lay asked pulling at Luhan’s sleeve.

 

“Nothing Lay,”Luhan stood in front of Lay “You stay here I’ll go and get Kris.”

 

Lay nodded.

 

Luhan breathed in and walked in after Kris a chill went through his body as he stepped through the border. Luhan shuddered as he looked around. Everything was pitch black Luhan could hardly see anything.

 

“Kris!” Luhan shouted. He heard a small mumble and decided to walk towards it. “Kris?” Luhan said a bit uncertainly, covering his eyes with his hands. Luhan saw a bunch of blonde hair in the dark bobbing up and down.

 

He sighed, he then ran over and grabbed Kris’ hand.

 

“Come on we have to go.!” Luhan instructed as he dragged Kris along.

 

“No hyung we have to find Sebastian!”Kris whined.

 

“Ugh fine which way did he go?” Luhan asked, rubbing the back of his head.

 

“Sebastian is a girl.” Kris said in a matter of fact tone.

 

“What the.. nevermind.” Luhan dismissed Kris’ statement. “Which way?” he asked again.

 

“That way,” Kris replied pointing in the direction they had just come from.  

 

“Ok stay with me.” Luhan pushed himself in the direction Kris had pointed in.

 

"Sebastian  where are you?" Kris asked, standing on his toes so he would be taller.

 

Luhan sighed heavily why did he put himself through this? He could be at home in his bed but know he was stuck in one place he never wanted to go to and plus he was stuck there with Kris who thought that luhan was nothing more than a smelly old man.

 

"Hyung I'm tired." Kris moaned rubbing his stomach.

 

"We'll you have thought about that before you got us lost in the dark side!" Luhan hissed as he flicked Kris' head.

 

Kris mumbled, gaining another sigh from Luhan. They heard a meow from not that far away and ran towards it. What they found was a man around Luhan's age sitting in a black throne which was blending into the black background wearing a black suit a white cat. And yes it was a very pretty view.

 

Luhan couldn't stop himself from staring at this strange man he was so fierce and handsome but at the same time there was something about him that struck Luhan. He just didn't know what. It was just so comforting.

 

"Do I have something on my face?" The  man asked Luhan.

 

"Oh umm no." Luhan replied a blush creeping onto his face

 

"Then why are you staring" he asked a smirk crept onto his face.

 

Luhan blushed but Kris was too busy staring at his cat which was in The man's arms. He looked at Kris and smiled he bent down to look at Kris properly.

 

"Is this yours" he asked.. Kris nodded and held out his hands for Sebastian.


The man smiled and Luhan’s heart skipped a beat.

Who was he and what was he doing too Luhan?

 

A/N: i couldn't help myself! i just had to update! so i hope you like it!!!

comment and subscribe!!