Chapter 6

Dark side of the moon

Luhan woke up his head throbbing mildly as the memories came flooding into his head. He smiled as he looked over at Kris and Lay who slept in each others arms.

 

Then something hit him as he remembered what Sehun had said " I'll be waiting." Was he really there waiting for him? Or not? Luhan shook his head at the thought. But then he found himself dressing in his finest clothes and putting on his boots to go and see if Sehun was actually waiting for him.

 

He rushed past everyone who bid him good morning without replying walking as fast as he could through the snow. He made it to the halfway point and stopped slowly starting to regret his decision. But he'd come this far he was going to keep going.

 

The chill swept over him as he passed through the portal.

 

"Hey," Sehun greeted. "I knew you'd come back."  

 

Luhan opened his mouth to reply but Sehun’s  eyes widened more than Luhan thought possible. He jumped on Luhan pushing him out of the way into a black bush.

 

"Keep quiet." He said coldly as someone approached Sehun.

 

"Ahh Sehun nice day isn't it!" This mysterious figure asked Sehun.

 

"Yes best we've had in Days Kai." Sehun replied coldly.

 

"So who were you talking to?" Kai asked slowly approaching Sehun

 

"No one Kai why do you ask?" Sehun replied taking a step back.

 

"Well we picked up a light angel but then again it may have just been a mistake although it happened yesterday to. Maybe the machine’s malfunctioning. however if there is a light angel here and you are protecting it then you know the penalty for  you! Death or maybe worse.” Kai grinned “ Maybe they’ll do something too the light angel to. See you Sehun stay out of trouble oh and I’ll be coming back in a bit. You know too check up.”

 

Luhan looked up just in time too see Kai too disappear into black smoke. Luhan sighed heavily and stood up too see Sehun stood there smirking at the spot where Kai had just left.

“th..thank..thankyou but why did you do that?” Luhan asked as he got up and walked over too Sehun.

“Seeing Kai here got me pissed and if I had handed you over Kai would have gotten what he wanted and the last thing i want.” Sehun explained.

“Oh,” Luhan couldn’t help but feel a bit down and his voice showed it.

“Oh and because I couldn’t let Kai get my Princess could I now?” Sehun put his hand on Luhan’s head and smiled.

Luhan smiled but then. “Yah don’t call me a princess.!” Luhan hit Sehun playfully.

“Ah you even punch like a princess.” Said Sehun laughing at his own joke. “So where's my gift?”

“G..gift?” Luhan asked very confused.

“You can’t come to someone’s house without bringing them a gift! DUH!” Sehun exclaimed.

“This is your house?” Luhan asked looking around.

Sehun laughed “Are you thick? This isn’t my house!” Sehun unexpectedly grabbed Luhan’s hand and dragged Luhan further into the darkness.

“This is my house!” Sehun showed the huge house too Luhan.

“Wow, it’s huge!” Luhan exclaimed.

“Do you want to see inside?” Sehun asked and then hastily added. “Only if you want too you know you don’t have too if you don’t want too.” he scratched his head and blushed a bit.

“Oh almighty Sehun is blushing? You aren’t that tough in the end are you? and yes I’d love to see your house.” Luhan smirked at the blushing Sehun.

“C..Cool,” Sehun cleared his throat. “ lets go.” Sehun was totally cool again.

Luhan shook his head and followed Sehun.

 

A/N: so here’s my crappy update woohoo. merry early christmas. so tell me what you guys think of this piece of writing. i’m sorry i’m such a bad writer and thanks for putting up with me! i hope i’ll get better at writing! so fingers crossed!

oh and shinee's awesome comback colourful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3bgxXKimGA