Chapter 8

Dark side of the moon

“Come one guys!” Luhan shouted too the two behind him.

“Please hyung don’t make us go!” Kris begged, putting his hands together as if he was praying.

“Well where else are you gonna go?” Luhan questioned as he huffed, it was so cold outside. “It’s never been this cold before” luhan stated as he shuddered.

“I know so i think we should head back to yours.” Kris turned around when Luhan grabbed his hand and pulled him back by the neck.

“I don’t think so if you  go back to the orphanage later than now ajumma will kill you literally.” Luhan warned as he took lay’s hand and dragged them both forward.

“Then why don’t you adopt us?” Lay asked, allowing himself to be dragged by Luhan.

“What?” Luhan asked. “I’m not old enough yet and that would be like you two were my son’s and that would make you two brothers. Dude I don’t wanna have a son yet.” He shook his head then looked at Lay. “Plus it would make you too brothers so…”

“So?” Lay asked, as he had no idea what his hyung was going on about.

“Come here.” Luhan grabbed Lay’s coat and pulled him close and whispered into his ear.

“Nevermind forget I said that.” Lay shook his hands and head to show he didn’t want that too happen.

“Guys we’re here!” Kris shouted pointing at the old house in front of them.

“Come one you two.” Luhan dragged them forward when.

“WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?” The ajumma came running to them two and hugged them. “I was so worried!”

“Annyeong ajumma.” Luhan bowed.

“Ah Luhan you’ve gotten so tall!” The ajumma hugged luhan. “But you’re still boney.”

Luhan bushed. “Ah you still remember me!” He said  scratching the back of his head.

“Of course i still remember you! Come in!” The ajumma said as she took Lay and Kris by the hand.

“Sorry ajumma but I need to go shopping!” Luhan ran off waddling in the deep snow.

 

“Fresh fish for sale!” Someone shouted.

Luhan shook his head as he walked past the fish sales man.

*What should i get Sehun?* Luhan thought as he passed the many shops in the marketplace. Luhan stopped at one store *This is perfect!* He thought as he walked into the shop.

Gamsahabnida,” Luhan bowed as he left the shop. He was so happy he couldn’t wait to see sehun’s face when he saw this. Maybe he should go now too see Sehun but it was getting dark and maybe sehun was asleep or maybe that Kai guy is lurking around. Luhan was so confused but decided to wait till morning.


 

Luhan woke with the biggest  smile on his face wish he couldn't wait to see Sehun and give him his gift. Luhan slid out of bed and put on his clothes,brushed his teeth and grabbed the packed gift. He was so excited to go and see Sehun. Before getting out of the door Luhan stopped and fixed his look in the mirror. there he looked perfect, right? He sighed as he put down the gift and went to change his clothes. Luhan looked at himself and the blue top and white jeans he was wearing and finally gave up in looking his best and put on his fur coat and stepped out of the door.

Wait something was wrong. He had the present but what was it?

No shoes. Luhan looked down at his feet and realized he forgot put his shoes back on. for a moment Luhan actually thought it would be better if he went without shoes or he’ll be late. Eventhough he didn’t know when late was. Luhan shook his head that was a stupid thought he went back into the house and put on his shoes. He couldn’t wait.

 

Luhan walked as fast as he could oast everyone just murmuring little hello’s to someone every now and then he came to a stop just before the parting. he sighed heavily and braced himself for the icy feeling he would feel as he walked through.

Luhan walked through and breathed out heavily when he came out on the other side. that wasn’t as bad as the last time. he thought as he began to walk too sehun’s house. Just wait for me Sehun, Luhan thought.

A/N: sorry sorry for the really late update i had exams and didn’t have much time so i should update soon again since it’s the holidays!! comment :) oh and give love to infinite's back!!