Chapter 3

Dark side of the moon

He placed the cat in Kris’ arms who smiled gratefully.

 

“Thank you!” He exclaimed, smiling his gummy smile.

 

“How old are you kid?” The man asked Kris.

 

“I’m 12 and my name is Kris. Who are you mister?” Kris asked.

 

Luhan shot a glare at Kris but as The man smiled again it turned into a soft smile.

 

“I’m Sehun,” He held out his hand and Kris shook it.”And you are?” Sehun turned to face Luhan.

 

“Oh ..Oh I’m Luhan I’m 16.” Luhan looked at his feet.

 

"Oh right because for a second there I thought you were 12 too." Sehun smirked and Luhan blushed a deep shade of red as he heard Sehun laugh at his own joke.

 

"That's not funny ,"Luhan mumbled

 

"Excuse me can you say that a little louder?" Sehun put his hand around his ear indicating Luhan to speak up.

 

"I said that's not funny." Luhan was angry but he didn't expect himself to shout

 

"Calm down little princess no need to get your knickers in a twist." Sehun was really getting on Luhan's nerves.

 

" I'm not a princess ."

 

" Keep  telling yourself that princess" Sehun smirked . That was it Luhan wasn't a very patient man.

 

"I'm warning you shut up." Luhan  said anger rising in his voice.

 

"See little princess is getting pissed." Sehun pouted and spoke in a really high pitched voice.

 

"You don't want to see me pissed it will probably be the last thing you'll see." Luhan was serious now.

 

"Luhan you want to wee in front of Sehun?" Kris asked,looking at Luhan with disbelief.

 

"No not that. Never mind let's go." Luhan grabbed Kris' hand and dragged him away.

 

"I'll see you later princess." Sehun blew a kiss at Luhan who thought he was going to explode, when he got home he was going to spank Kris.

 

"In your dreams you slimy frog." Luhan replied.

 

"Ouch but then again when the fair princess kisses me I'll turn into a handsome prince."

 

"Haha I wouldn't even kiss you if it was the only thing that could prevent me from dying." Luhan replied sticking up his middle finger as he walked off.

 

Sehun started walking after them. Luhan had a sudden urge to turn around and smack Sehun.  So he did he turned around and stopped. To his surprise  Sehun was stood right behind him causing Luhan to jump.

 

Sehun smiled " What?"

 

Sehun's smile was swiped off his face as Luhan smacked him.

 

Sehun stood as there frozen as Luhan walked away until he thought what a guy Luhan was. And he knew Luhan would come back. He just knew it.

 

"I'll be waiting." Sehun waved goodbye to this strange princess.

 

A/N: i hope you like it sehun wouldn't approve of this not at all!

 

 

 

 

yeh he would be string at me like that shaking his head and saying "oh no you didn't bish you just crossed the line!"

and i would just go die in a corner!

hope you enjoyed it comment and subscribe