Chapter 5

Dark side of the moon

Lay stopped Kris from dancing and pointed over at Luhan who had fallen asleep at the dining table. He motioned for them to go forward and they did so. Lay grabbed a spare blanket and covered Luhan so he wouldn't get cold in the night.

 

Lay and Kris walked together through the darkness of the night.

 

"Lay this way!" Kris pointed towards the trees

 

"Are you sure,Kris?"  Lay asked

 

"Lay I'm always sure!" Kris replied, pushing himself through the trees one hand making sure Lay was behind him. " I told you!" Kris said pointing at the sky.

 

"Wow they're so beautiful!" Lay said,settling down on the ground next to kris.

 

"Hmm," Kris agreed as he stared at the planet in the sky. "Lay what did Luhan say the blue and green one is called?" Kris asked.

 

"Earth." Lay replied and somehow he knew where this conversation was going.

 

"So you think my mum is happy there, I mean with my dad?" Kris asked his voice cracking.

 

Lay knew it. Lay’s mum had died when he was eight and kris his mum was banished to earth after falling in love with kris' dad but she was forced to leave Kris behind.

 

"I think she's missing you. Even though she never knew you, I think she's missing you more than you're missing her." Lay replied, he could be caring when he wanted to be.

 

"So she would have been happier with me?" Kris asked.

 

"Yeah Kris she would have been happier with you." Lay said hugging Kris.

 

"Then why did she leave me?" kris asked tears falling down his face,the wind blowing his hair. "Is it because no one loves me? What did I do wrong?" Kris cried.

 

"Kris you did nothing wrong. I love you! And I bet your mum did too." Lay declared his arms wrapping around Kris.

 

Kris struggled out of his arms and ran towards the end of the cliff and shouted at the earth " why did you leave me? What did I do? When are you coming back? I miss you so much. So much that it hurts. I don't know who you are but my heart does and I longs to see your face. Mum if you can hear me come back to me. Please I need you," Kris fell to knees and sobbed into Lay’s arms every time he thought of it something in his chest got heavier.He needed to know. What did he do wrong?


A/N Soo i'm back and (hopefully) better than ever.

 

Yay 20 subbies! Kisses and hugs to all of them!

 

so i want you guys to vote!

 

 

can't wait for the results

 

subscribe and comment! plz!