Chapter 7

Dark side of the moon

“Wow Sehun your house is so big!” Luhan exclaimed looking around the unique house every item telling Luhan it’s own story. “But there’s something missing.”  Luhan sighed as he looked at Sehun’s confused face.

“And what is that?” Sehun asked narrowing his eyes.

“It needs some light.” Luhan whispered back.

“Well you’re here isn’t that enough?” Sehun murmured so Luhan couldn’t hear him.

“Hmm what did you say?” Luhan turned back to face Sehun.

“Oh nothing.” Sehun Scratched the back of his head and a small blush crept onto his face.  

“I need too go now. I need to give Lay and Kris brunch.” Luhan walked to the door.

*Don’t go* Sehun thought as he watched Luhan open the door.

“Don’t worry Sehun I’ll come back tomorrow and i’ll bring something to make this a bit brighter.” Luhan smiled and closed the door behind him.

Sehun stood there shocked, had Luhan read his thoughts or was it just coincidence?

 

Luhan smiled to himself as he walked back to his house. He opened the door. Kris and Lay where sat there watching his tv.

“Hey guys I’m back,” Luhan huffed when they didn’t answer he went over and snatched the remote out of Kris’ hand. “don’t you guys need too getting back?”

“Please can we stay! The eman ajumma will kill us if we go back!” Kris said pouting as Lay made his puppy eyes.

“No If you go back now she won’t be as angry if you went back even later! Now get your coats. I’ll drop you off.” Luhan’s good mood had just been flushed the down the toilet.

“Neh Luhannie hyung did you go too see Sehun?” Kris asked as he slowly zipped up coat and turned too zip Lay’s too.

“Yeh I did.” Luhan replied.

Kris fixed Lay’s scarf and earmuffs before replying. “So what did he say?”

“He told me to bring him a gift next time.”

“Luhan you can always give him your heart!” Lay said innocently fixing Kris’ hat and the smiling widely.

“Uh no.” Luhan opened the door and walks out after them.

 
A/N: Sorry for the update. And so sorry for being so late. but here is the chapter and i'm exploding with kray feels.