Chapter 1

Dark side of the moon

Luhan awoke his head throbbing mildly. 16 years ago today he had been told who he was and where he was. The light side of the moon.

 

“Luhan hyung where are you?” The voice hit Luhan and he ran down down too the kitchen.

 

“What are you two doing in my kitchen?” Luhan exclaimed.

 

“We got lost in your house?” One suggested.

 

“Nice try why are you guys here? spill it!” Luhan the other one.

 

“Umm,” He started.

 

“Lay you can’t lie to your hyung,” Luhan said advancing on the little boy called lay.

 

Lay said nothing.

 

“Don’t tell him anything Lay!” the other shouted from the corner

 

“Kris what are you up too?” Luhan asked turning towards the other.

 

“Nothing!” Kris replied shuffling his feet.

 

“Kris!” Luhan said menacingly. “Tell me now,”

 

“No!” Kris said kicking Luhan,grabbing Lay and running out of the house.

 

“Yah come back here!!” Luhan screamed running after Kris.

 

 

Luhan was running through the forest with his nighties on,he was officlly pissed.

 

He stopped and slowed down as he entered a old looking house.

 

He saw Kris and ran after him. Kris was as good as dead.

 

Luhan ran into a pitch black room.

 

“Happy Birthday!!!” Kris and Lay shouted.

 

“Wow guys thank you!” Luhan said really appreciating the fact that they had given him a birthday surprise.

 

“Since we’re too young too use the oven at the orphanage so we used yours!!” Lay said.

 

“I’m sorry for kicking you hyung.” Kris apologized.

 

“No problem this made up for it!” Luhan said messing Kris’ hair.

 

“oh come on open your presents!!” Lay and Kris bugged.

 

“Oh okay.”  Luhan grabbed a present and started unwrapping it. “Oh thanks Lay!! I’ve always wanted a pet unicorn!” Luhan said uncertainly.

 

“Mine next,” kris said shoving his present in Luhan’s face.” SO?” he asked his face full of glee.

 

“Oh my Bambi!! Kris i love it,” Luhan said throwing on the shirt kris had bought him. “Thank you!” He said kissing kris’ cheek.

 

“Yuk! smelly old man.” Kris screamed,wiping his cheek.

 

“I’m not much older than you!!” Luhan exclaimed.

 

“4 years older than me and Lay,” Kris said under his breath.


 

Luhan smacked Kris on his arm.

 

“Anyway hyung now we want to go for a walk now then we’ll come and eat the cake we made,” Lay said rubbing Kris’ red arm.

 

“Ok let me go get dressed.” Luhan said getting up and brushing his clothes off.


“No time maybe next time!” Kris said grabbing Luhan and Lay’s hands dragging them out of the dark room.

 

a/n: so everybody here is my first udate. please comment and subscribe.I'm really looking forward to what you think!!

anyways i don't know when the next update will be but hopr you like it!!