A While Ago

The Panda Appreciation Club

A.N/ this chapter will be about Kaisoo and how they met.

12 months ago:

Jongin huffed as he pushed his suitcase on to the freshly made bed. Yet to see his new roomate he walked around soaking his new atmosphere. Majoring in dance he was lucky enough to enter Exo University early. Being a bit younger than everyone else was daunting. Ruffling his fingers through his hair his eyes caught sight of something. A lone picture frame stood on his otherwise faceless roomates desk. Shuffling forward ever so slightly his fingers traced the top of the frame gently, hoping not to disturb the dust that settled lightly on the top. Taking a closer look at the individuals in the picture he saw a girl probably a but older than himself hugging another boy. What intrigued Jongin the most was this boys smile. His eyes crinkled in a way that made his heart flutter slightly. The small crescents seemed so happy and care free. An inside joke that only the two of them shared.

Caught up in his own thoughts, Jongin didn't hear the telltale sign of his roomates return until he heard a slight clearance of throat.

"Ummm. You must be Kim Jongin?"

Whipping his head away from the picture he stuttered

"Hi. Ye-s-s, my name is K-K-Kim Jongin" while managing to fully extend himself in a 90 degree bow numerous times. Jongin could feel the signs of his ears and cheeks flush at being caught prying. While mentally berating himself for his current lack of normal conversational and social skills he yet again missed noticing the smile that graced his new roomates face. Glancing upwards Jongin could have sworn his heart stopped. Call him cheesy But he couldn't help but smile .

"Nice to meet you Jongin-ah. My name is Kyungsoo. But that's Hyung to you."

For the next few weeks, Jongin found himself seeking The older man out. Asking if he wanted anything. And Jongin meant anything. Kyungsoo Could have asked for anything and Jongin would have done it for him. Soo was a great roommate. Waking up to a hot breakfast every morning was now Jongins new favourite thing. Every time he came back from dance practice, Soo would be There waiting to help him hobble up to their dorm and massage his aching muscles. Cursing in his head he glanced over to Soo studying ever so diligently as his desk for a test he had tomorrow. Shifting his eyes he focused on the picture that haunted him.

Kyungsoo has a Girlfriend.

It was obvious by the chocolates that were sent Weekly to their room. The late night phone calls. Jongin knew that Kyungsoo was off limits. Sighing he pushed his pen down. Too frustrated to even attempt his homework for the night.

"Where you off to?" That angelic voice echoed through out the room.

"Fresh air" he replied softly. Kyungsoo drove him nuts with his concern.

"I'll come, let me get my coa.."

"NO!" Jongin winced at the harsh tone of his voice. He own eyes refusing to meet what he knew was hurt in Kyungsoo's eyes. Rushing out the door he all but ran down the stairs. Huffing he looked towards the dark winter sky.

Kyungsoo was off limits.

Kyungsoo had a girlfriend.

After 2 hours of walking around aimlessly and hating himself for leaving In such a head way all the while forgetting his Jacket, jongin made the trip to his dorm room. Finding the dorm room open He walked in gingerly. The lights were still on which was strange considering Soo was a early sleeper. A faint smell hit his senses as be looked to the table in the middle of the room. There lay a freshly baked chocolate cake that Kyngsoo made when Jongin was having a bad day. Already feeling like a douche he noticed that a certain Hyung was no where in sight. Walking further into the dorm he spied a curled figure on his bed clutching what appeared to be his jacket. Softly brushing the hair out of his eyes he smoothed out the frown that wrinkled his brow. Lightly tracing, he prayed to every God, wasn't tear tracks that graced his clear skin. Tucking His beloved Hyung into his blankets he nade a quick check of his phone.

4 missed calls and 2 texts from a particular wide eyed boy that had stolen his heart.

From: Soo 

To: Kai

You forgot your jacket Jongin-ah. Please don't stay out too late. You may catch a cold.

Hyung ^.^

He felt his heart clench. Realising how he had taken out his frustrations on the one person he had no intention of ever hurting in his whole life. Scrolling down further what he read next made a whole new world of emotions available to him.Kyungsoo had accidentally included him in a text sent to what he had always believed was a girlfriend.

From: Soo

To: Yoona Noona, Kai

Noona, I think he must hate me. I try to keep my feelings hidden. But I think I'm too clingy. What should I do Noona? Oh and tell Umma and Appa I love them.

Grining wildly he turned his phone back off and once again turned his attention to the sleeping boy. After ensuring he indeed was sleeping, Jongin placed the lighest of kisses on his forehead.

"I Like you Do Kyungsoo. More than you'll ever know."

The idea of hopping into Kyungsoo's bed abandoned as he curled himself next to Soo. He doesn't even stir as Kai placed his arms around his waist. Nestling his head to envelop himself in all that was the perfection called Kyungsoo. From that night he made a promise. He would like Soo from afar. Giving Him the chance to express himself, because Jongin knew that if he pursued Hyung himself, he was never going to let him go. Tightening his grip around his waist he felt his eyes droop. Letting sleep take over.

Kyungsoo woke up feeling whole. A warmth he had never felt before surrounded him that it seemed too good to be true. Soo was too scared to open his eyes just incase it was all a dream. He didn't want this to end but he had to make breakfast . A few minutes later he pealed open his eyes and was met with a sight he wanted to burn in his memory forever. Once again closing his eyes he snuggled closer, greedily basking in Jongins warmth. Breakfast could wait.

 

 

A/N: heyyyyyyyy guise. I know the update is kinda random but I thought I should go through how everyone met and give you their back stories. Let me know what you think. I love you more than you know. Also in other news I just watched episode 10 of Showtime and I have a major urge to go bowling and cuddle Panda Tao. Also Its scary because I'm totally starting to love Taohun. AND DID YOU SEE THE PICS OF SEHUN IN CHINA WITH TAO'S FAMILY CAUSE OMGEKMDLSLALABALASSDFGGJKL.

And guess what? I GOT ACCEPTED INTO MY UNI COURSE. I am going to become a nurs!!!! Yayyyyyy.

Glassmoon Xoxo