Camping Part One

The Panda Appreciation Club

" " Sehun mumbled.

As much as Sehun liked Chanyeol for his bubbly and virus like personality, there was only so much he could take of his driving before he was going to throw up. Chan was easily distracted and with Baekhyun in the passenger seat it didn't help one bit.

"I'm going to die" Sehun looked to his left to see a sickly green Luhan hugging Kris' plushie Ace. His heart lurched, he really wanted to go and hug him but he's pretty sure he'd die of embarassment. Sighing he went back to staring outside the van glancing at the trees as they blurred past. As much as he didn't show it... Sehun was excited. He was supposed to share a tent with Luhan. That is if they made it to the camp alive.

' CHANYEOL.... I AM GOING TO THROW UP!" Tao shouted. Kris glared making sure he knew the extra costs that vomit of the chairs of the car would cost. Tao continued wailing while Kai and Kyungsoo had both resorted to sleeping so that they just weren't aware of what was happening at all. Perhaps if i just close my eyes i won't see what's going on, Sehun thought. 

BANG!

"OMG YOU HIT A DEER." Luhan cried. The car screeched to a stop. As a teary Luhan stepped out of the car Chanyeol yanked open the door to peer outside. Luhan braced himself for the worse, to see the poor creature that had faced the full wrath of Chanyeol and his driving. To his relief it was just a log. Luhan exhaled the breath of air he hadn't even realised he was holding. Sehun was pretty sure that if Chanyeol had actually hit a deer, Luhan would not be stopped from murdering the too tall boy. And trust Luhan to find a way to make it seem like an accident. 

After another 40 minutes of tears, screaming and a false alarm of Tao gagging, they made it to the site. It was nestled a 20 minute walk from the carpark of the national park. "So if an axe murder decides to pay us a visit no one will hear us scream." Kris laughs. Needless to say, no one laughed with him. After lugging their backpacks and tents to the site they set up. Luckily Luhan had been camping before and all Sehun really had to do was blow up their matresses. After blowing up his he asked Lu "Hey, where's yours? i'll blow it up for you."

Luhan shrugged "I didn't bring it" His heart skipped "What..."

"Well, there's only a small amount of space in the tent. We can share a bed."

"I only have a single."

"yeah... and? We're both small. Plus it'd be way warmer that way." Sehun died in that moment. He had not fully prepared his heart for the idea of sharing a bed with Luhan, but he better get used to it quick. The sun set an hour later as the trip took them longer than expected. Chanyeol and Baekhhyun took twice as long to build their tent as Chan kept on tripping on the poles. Kyungsoo and Kai were finished first as they both had impecible team work whereas Tao and Kris were still arguing over where to placce theirs. Tao wanted it closer to the trees so that if he had to pee he didn't have to walk far, whereas Kris refues to have it closer to where the evil things of the forest could eat them. After much debate and some *buing buing*  Tao of course got his request.

Setting up the fire had been their next challenge. Kris being Kris had taken charge ordering Kai and Tao to collect fire wood. Tao being Tao refused saying he would get dirty. After another argument Kris and Kai went to get fire wood with Kris mumbling about how much he hated Panda's and Gucci and that Tao definetly wasn't cute at all. 

With the fire started, marshmallows roasted and eaten they settled in for the first night. Everyone waas dead tired, first the scary car ride and next the vexing tasks of both the tent construction and making the fire. Luhan was the first to go to bed. As Sehun yawned for the 20th time and at Kyung's nagging he eventually followed after Luhan. As he opened the tent he was yet again shocked by what he saw. A shirtless Luhan lay on the bed.

Sehun blushed as he felt his cheeks warm up. Coughing slightly he asked "Aren't you cold?"

Luhan looked up "Nah, i never sleep with a shirt on. Actually you're lucky, i don't really sleep with any clothes what so ever but i thought for your sake i'd better cover up" he smirked.

If possible Sehun's cheeks heated up even more. He moved over to his backpack and grabbed out some pyjama's. All the while Luhan watched as he pulled hsi shirt over his head, Luhan couldn't help but notice how toned the younger one was despite how much he hated exercise. As his muscles stretched Luhan bushed, realising he had been staring. Luhan burried his head in the covers hoping Sehun didn't see.

But Sehun did see, and that caused his to blush even more. Coughing awkwardly he bent down to the blow up matress and slowly laid down. He could feel Luhan's back facing him, the warmth that seemed to radiate off of him. Sehun leaned in slightly, feeling the contact he noticed Luhan slightly stiffen. 

'Maybe... Luhan likes me too' he wondered. Shaking his head he removed the thought from his head. Luhan was his hyung. He definetley didn't have any feelings for a skinny younger guy 4 years his junior. 

Luhan shuddered slightly. The feeling of Sehun behind him shocked him. A tingling bolt of electricity coursed through him. He craved Sehun. Turning slightly to his side he noticed Sehun had done the same. Sehun had his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted. Luhan noticed how chapped they were. Leaning closer he slowly shifted his arm so that it was resting on Sehun's waist. He moved even closer inches away from Sehun's face, memorizing every detail. Closing his eyes and lying back down he sighed. At least Sehun wasn't awake.

"Luhan??"

Luhan cursed.... he was awake. 

 

 

Author: Camping Part Two should be up within the week.

I have exams soon guise excuse me while i cry TT_TT

xoxo glassmoon