Camping Part Two

The Panda Appreciation Club

.

Luhan looked up to see Sehun staring at him. He coughed slighty, glancing away from Sehun. 'Maybe he didn't notice me looking at him when i thought he was asleep...'

"Is everything okay Hyung?" Sehun mused. 

"Uhhhhh, yeah i'm just tired. Night" Luhan all but shouted a little too fast. Turning away from Sehun he pulled the blankets up to his chin hoping to hide his face. 'How embarassing' he internally squealed. 'I am such an idiot, Sehun probbaly thinks i'm a weirdo and i can't say  blame the kid. Gawd Luhan get your act together. Just because the kid is cute doesn't mean you can stare.... wait... cute.... did i just call him cute. OMG SOMETHING IS WRONG!'

While Luhan debated with himself mumbling and cursing under his breath, Sehun chuckled. Luhan was so cute and he did indeed catch him looking very intently at his face, especially when it came to his lips. them slightly he could feel the chapped skin. 'I wonder what Luhan's lips are like?' Shaking his head, Sehun sighed deeply. There was no way Luhan liked him as much as he did the older right? Right? 

Needless to say no one slept much that night. Luhan and Sehun found it extremely difficult with the body heat of the other reminding them constantly of the other's presence. Tao woke Kris up numerous times to inform him he swore there was someone outside their tent and that it was "SCARING THE OUT OF ME!" Kris was extremely tempted to throw the Panda out and let him fend for himself but thought otherwise. Luhan and Soo would probably kill him and he would never hear the end of it. It ended up with Tao curled into Kris, forgetting his own pefectly good matress that he could of give to Sehun, rather choosing to sleep with Kris and sob every time he heard a bush move or an animal sound during the night. 

Kris however, rather than voicing Tao's stupidity, hugged Tao all night. Something about the poor boy and his pout (Curse that aeygo) had Kris doign whatever the Panda wanted. If you asked Kris he would probably say it was the sugar rush of the marshmellows and that he wasn't thinking straight. 

When Tao woke up the next morning, all he felt was warmth. Looking up Kris had rested his chin on Tao's head with his arms wrapped around the slightly smaller boy. Smirking slightly he leaned further into Kris savouring the heat until he woke up and probably push Tao out of the bed. Stealing anothher glance up at Kris he saw a slight trail of drool leaving the other's mouth. Giggling to himself Tao wondering how someone as seemingly scary and authoritative as Kris was so vunerable when he slept. Savouring the moment he closed his eyes, letting sleep take over once more. 

Groaning Kris tried to move his arms, with one moving easily he felt that one was trapped. Slowly peeking thorugh his eyes his attention caught on to that of a lightly snoring Tao nestled in his arms. 'Ughhhh, Tao you little . My arms are numb.' Kris however didn'thave the heart to move the said boy, he had just as rough a night as he did. 

"He must have been scared to death"

"Mhhh Ugh" Tao mumbled.

Kris' eyes widened, if Tao woke up he would see that Kris was still holding him, and what would he think? 'Omg what do i do, do i pretend to be asleep? But i'm a bad actor he'd work it out. Do i still hold him? What if he freaks out?'

Kris did the only thing he was capable of. He panicked.

"WHAT THE KRIS???"

Kris looked down at Tao sheepishly, scratching the back if his neck he let go of the breath he had been holding.

"WHY WOULD YOU PUSH ME OUT OF BED?!"

A now grumpy Tao sat up and pushed Kris over. Grabbing the blanket he pulled it back over his body and nestled back into the bed. Grumbling all the while he hastily pulled Kris back to his original position and snuggled back into the poor blonde who didn't know what was happening. 

"Don't wake me up until later and don't you dare think of moving or leaving"

For once in quite some time, Kris was left speechless.

2 Hours Later

Tao woke up once more to the smell of eggs and bacon. Shifting slightly he stretched his arm only to be met with some resistance. Turning around he met the face of a very awake Kris. As both Tao and Kris continued to look at once another it may have been a nice moment, but... 

"You know you drool, fart and snore in your sleep?" Kris mused.

Tao blushed heavily. Fuming, he jumped out of bed. Kris sighed watching the younger fumble with the zipper while cursing the tall blonde in what sounded like "I hope his hair falls out and his balls shrivel up". Kris shivered. At least they were back to normal. Right now that's alll Kris wanted.

A more angry Tao huffed as he moved to the cooking station where Kyungsoo had been cooking with the help of Jongin, Tao looked on quite jealously, the pair laughed as they worked together. Tao couldn't help but wish that someone would be there for him like that. Thinking back to Kris his face pulled into a scowl. 'Stupid Kris, idiot, tool, fat, ugly' After running out of words to call him he walked over to the two and sat down. 

"Morning Tao, how was your sleep?" Kyungsoo asked.

Shrugging "Meh." Soo seemed to understand that Tao didn't really wanna talk about it and handed him a plate full of bacon and eggs hopefully to distract him from whatever was bothering him. Turning back to Jongin he smiled as he passed him the sauce. 

For Soo and Jongin their night had been less hectic and more peaceful. Planning in advance they bought a double matress and with Jong's laptop watched 2 movies until they fell asleep. Waking up had been nice too. A sleepy Jong was woken to watch the sunrise  and he could say as they huddled together covered in jackets and blankets it was a nice was to start the morning.

Now you're probably wondering what happened to Baek and Chan, well everyone was yet to realise that their tent was empty and the van gone. For Baek the idea of sleeping on a blow up matress was almost impossible. Chanyeol being the soft-hearted goose that he was drove to the nearest town as they stayed in hotel there surrounded by plush beds, bathing facilities and complimentary chocolate. Needless to say as they drove back to the campsite they'd brought back food opting to tell the others they went to get supplies in the morning rather than saying where they'd stayed overnight. 

Kyungsoo was a bit suspicious as he couldn't remeber seeing the van when he watched the sun rise this mornning but thought what the heack, i don't really care anyway.

The last pair to make their apperance was Sehun and Luhan. Sehun hadn't slept all night but had finally drifted off just after the sun had risen. Luhan was the same but fell asleep a bit sooner that Sehun.Their friends being the concerned people they were decided to check on the two just to make sure they hadn't met some unfortunate fate at the hands of a serial killer.

Kris slowly pulled open the tent peeking his head in he laughed quietly while taking out his phone slowly and opening the camera app. The others, curious as to what he was laughing at peeked in as well. Luhan had wrapped himself completely around Sehun, his leg rested on Sehun's hip as he later had his arms wrapped around his waist while he rested his head in the crook of his neck. A few clicks sounded as they took photos, before closing the tent and letting the two rest.

Eating breakfast until they were full they pondered what they would do for the rest of the day.

"ARGHHHHH"

THUD

"Think Luhan and Sehun woke up?"

 

 

 

 

Author: Hiiiii Guysssss!

Sorry i haven't been around, these last couple months have been hectic.... but guess what....

I GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL *throws confetti*

Yes, after 13 years i'm done. Now i hope to write more, so i thank you guys for staying with me.

Also, did anyone watch MAMA 2013?

I legit cried when Exo won, Congrautlations guys i know we're all proud

xxoo glassmoon.