Epilogue

The Panda Appreciation Club

Sehun awoke to the shuffling of sheets. Groaning slightly as he popped the joints in his back he huffed back to his original position, seeking that warmth he had grown accustomed to sleeping with over the last couple of months. As the warmth seemed to elude him he opened his eyes ever so slightly to see Luhan slowly rise from the bed.

“And where are you going?” Voice husky with sleep it was a wonder that the older male even understood a word he said.

Glancing back at the male in bed Luhan smiled. Leaning back into the open bed he pecked his boyfriend before returning to the warm haven that was their shared bed. Burying his head in the youngers chest he inhaled the scent that was Oh Sehun. His Oh Sehun. The spoilt brat that demanded Luhan to buy him bubble tea. The same one who was partially scared of clowns because they were ‘freaky ing thing that should burn in hell.’ Luhan smiled, remembering a few months ago he wouldn’t have even dreamed of being in a relationship with the forever frowning Sehun.

“Did Kris make up with Tao last night?” Sehun asked

“I assume so, he isn’t in his bed.” Came the reply.

In only a couple months things had changed for the group. Starting with Kris and Tao who had broken up a total of, was it 5 or 6 times? It was hard for the others to keep count. However no matter how many times they seemed to argue, they would always come back to each other. For Kris there was only Tao and for Tao there was only Kris.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun never changed, they were still best friends. With Chanyeol causing trouble wherever he went. He has however improved his driving greatly when his boyfriend learnt that he gets carsick with erratic driving. Luhan and Sehun bet that they’ll be the first to get married when they graduate.

Kyungsoo and Jongin will always forever be shy around each other. No matter how long they are together it seems they can’t help but keep that innocent shyness that drew them to each other in the first place.

Despite what seems to be a happy ending there was one thing that was worrying all but one of the couples….

 

 

“Come on Sehun, once I graduate It won’t be the end of our relationship. And you’ll have Jongin and Tao!”

Sehun sat pouting on the couch. Today was the graduation for the Hyungs. Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan were all to graduate leaving behind the youngest 3 who had at least another year left in school.

“I can’t believe you’re leaving me…” Sehun sulked.

To be honest, Sehun was scared. There had to be lots of good looking people out in the real working world. What If Luhan met a really hot Spaniard and the eloped, moving to Spain to adopt a village of disadvantaged children?! Sehun gasped as he let his imagination run wild.

“PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME FOR A GUY NAME D ALEANDRO PLEASE OH PLEASE. I PROMISE TO GET A TAN!”

Luhan laughed. The chuckling causing Sehun’s cheeks to redden. Nuzzling into his boyfriend Luhan whispered “I am not leaving you even Sehun.”

 

 

 

“Promise me you won’t look at other panda like people because we all know they are fakes and cannot compete with my originality!” Tao pouted. Kris patted the boys head gently. He knew why Tao worried, not because Kris would cheat but because they wouldn’t be seeing as much of ne another now that they no longer dormed together.

“You do know you’re always welcome at my apartment. “ Kris mused.

“I might as well move in! “Tao excitedly began.

Kris paled…. Tao moving in meant…

“AND WE CAN WATCH MOVIE RE-RUNS AND CUDDLE AND I CAN BRING ALL MY PANDA PLUSHIES AND THEY CAN STAY WITH US ON THE BED!” As he continued to ramble at all the things he wanted to do the taller male couldn’t help but smile. Maybe life with Tao in their apartment wouldn’t be as stressful as he first envisioned.

 

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t stop sobbing. The idea that he was leaving behind his wonderful boyfriend tore him to shreds. He didn’t want to leave Jongin alone. Although he knew he had Sehun and Tao to graduate he still wished they were closer in age so that they could leave together.

“Kyungieeee. It’s okay” Jongin smiled brightly at the teary boy. He knew it would be hard on the both of them, but he had to keep a brave face in front of the older. It’s not as if they were never going to see each other again. To be honest they would only be 5 minutes away from each other. Bundling Kyungsoo back into their covers of the bed, Jongin cuddled the older until he fell asleep. Content that this was the person he wished to spend the rest of his life with. Him graduating would be nothing on a grand scale.

“Just wait Kung, I only have one year more. “

 

 

 

“I can’t believe we’re graduating Yeollie!”

Chanyeol was super excited, not only had he and his boyfriend managed to rent out the apartment close to Kris’s they had also both managed to gain employment at the same coffee shop. With Chanyeol making the coffee and Baek making the pastries. Maybe even one day building their own coffee ship together. Chanyeol smiled, the name of the shop would definitely have something to do with Pandas.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annnnndddd I’m doneeeee. Thanks so much guys for reading this the whole way through. I though this should finish up, I was happy to let this rest. I hope to start some exciting new fics in the future so stay tuned for whatever comes outtt!!!

*Kisses you all*

Xoxo

glassmoon