Boyfriend

The Panda Appreciation Club

“Did you see how cute they looked?” Luhan all but squealed.

Sehun nodded, although he was extremely happy for the couple he couldn’t help but feel his gut clench in jealousy. Desperately wanting for someone to hold like Jongin did to Soo. Someone to kiss and call his own. Sighing loudly he turned to a bemused Luhan.

“What’s wrong with you?” He questioned.

Laughter bubbled from the said boy’s mouth, turning back up the stars he grumbled noncommittal. He would find his happiness one day he mused. Hopefully to the clueless boy next to him.

The pair walked the rest of the distance to their dorms in silence. The new found couple keeping their thoughts entertained enough. After bidding Luhan goodbye, Sehun raced to jump on his own bed. Today had been an eventful day, one filled with love and suprises. What made Sehun’s chest ache though was his love of Luhan, he hoped one day they could to be like that, until then his pillow would suffice. Draping the covers over his slim body he closed his eyes, letting the day black out into a peaceful slumber.

 

“DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE KAISOO COUPLE?!?!?!?!?” A Tao all but screamed clutching his phone to his chest with one hand while flinging the other around in what everyone viewed nothing short of a crazed panda.

“Uhhh yeah Tao, we got the mess…”
“I CAN’T BELIEVE IT TOOK THIS LONG!” Tao interrupted a grumpy looking Kris.

Laughter rang throughout the dorm room as Chanyeol clutched to his sides. His famous gummy smile, twitching eye and seal like claps entertaining a smitten Baekhyun.

“What’s so funny?”

“Oh nothing” he replied wiping the tears from his eyes.

“I just can’t believe no one’s picked up on me and Baek yet” He continued.

All eyes turned to Baekhyun sightly perched on Chanyeol’s lap, the smaller boy blushing from his position lightly hitting the bigger boy on the chest mumbling something about him being an ‘’.

“WHATTTTTTTT!!!” Tao looked like he was about to faint. The news of 4 of his close friends hooking up was too much to take for the faint boy.

“KRIS… KRIS…. PLEASE” Reaching for the blonde giant, he wheezed before all but passing out clutching Kris’s shirt.

With the rest of the group laughing and congratulations said, an embarrassed Kyungsoo and smirking Jongin walked through the threshold hand in hand. With the older cringing at the cat calls and whistles, a smug Jongin bowed to the group telling them of the perils he had overcome to gain the hand of the fair maiden being Kyungsoo.

As the night wound down Sehun found his chest panging with the same pain. Looking over to Luhan talking to Baek and Soo his heart clenched more. With everyone finding their own loves, Sehun longed for a relationship with the smaller boy.

Luhan glanced over to Sehun before blushing and dropping his head as quickly as it had risen. Sehun was staring at him again, and each time he did it, his heart ached more. Luhan was not as blind to notice the looks the younger sent him. Luhan was 99% sure that Sehun felt the same way that he did. He was scared less though. The idea of being boyfriends with Sehun scared him. What if he wasn’t what Sehun thought he was? What if he only wanted to date him because their friends had started dating each other? Kris and Tao were going to fight well into their 80’s together so they were practically married already. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the best of friends and Kyungsoo and Jongin adored each other. That only left the two of them…. What if he was looking for convenience? With the thoughts plaguing the boy he lifted his head once more to see the same look of longing on Sehun’s face. ‘It’s just not fairrrrrrr!!!!’ he internally grumbled. ‘He looks like a puppy and I just wanna hug himmmm. Stop his you little Oh Sehun this is not ing funny anymore!’

While Luhan was too busy fighting with himself he failed to notice his talking companions had already left him and ‘little Oh Sehun’ had already taken their places, laughing at the range of emotions crossing the boy’s face.

To Sehun, Luhan was perfect. From the top of his dyed hair to his Chinese toes. With a strange warmth spreading over whole body and newfound confidence he grabbed Luhan’s face in his hands. Finally looking up Luhan’s eyes widened, Sehun leaned in ever so slowly giving Luhan enough time to reject him so he could go cry in a very dark room if he saw fit. When Luhan didn’t move but kept the shocked look on his face he closed the gap between them.

“OH MY ING GAWDDDDDD”

*Thud*

“Well Tao.” Kris sighed before picking up the limp boy for the second time that night.

 

 

 

 

Well hello hello hello!

How is everyone? I hope well and healthy and loving life. I know you guys probably think that I’ve died or somethinggggg lawls!

As always life creeps up on you and goes down.

Guise I have awesome news though….. I AM GOING TO VIETNAM IN SEPTEMBERRRR! It’s a study tour for my University so we’re going to do a bit of nursing there and I am so excited so yeahhhhh.

*kisses all your faces* Thanks for being so patient! I’m hoping to finish this story with an epilogue next chapter just to wrap things up nicely. As always I can’t help but shamelessly promote myself, guise check out my other stories! I think I’ll stick to longer one shots from not on.

This a/n has been too long but I love you so so so much!

And do any of you guise have tumblr? I wanna follow you beautiful people and message you and let’s be friends!

http://amaregaudium.tumblr.com/

xoxo

glassmoon