Present

The Panda Appreciation Club

Kyungsoo shivered. His spine tingling with a sensation generally reserved for when someone was staring at you. Glancing up from the textbook he was reading from, he peered through his soft bangs to see if he could spot anyone. Only bookshelves and the old librarian that had a soft spot for Kyungsoo and his regular visit. Shaking it off as nothing he resumed browsing his book, slightly bending the page corners as he read.

Kyungsoo loved reading. He loved the feeling of turning the textured pages between his fingertips. That fresh book smell that seeped through his senses very time he bought a new one. The library was home to him. A refuge he would seek when staying with Jongin in the dorm became too much. Jongin wasn't a bad roomate. On the contrary he was too good to his Hyung. Ever since their fight last year, Jong would make every effort to make sure the elder was comfortable. This however made Kyungsoo very uncomfortable. The way he would walk around their room with nothing but a towel on. Coming back from dance practice with his hair sticking to his forehead. His bright smile that warmed Kyungsoo to his core. 

This was a huge problem for the said eyed boy who wanted to push his hair out of his eyes. Selfishly keep that dazzling smile to himself and continue watching Disney movies at 3 in the morning when Soo was having a bad day. Everything that Jongin do pushed Kyungsoo further and further in love with him. This only hurt him more. He knew Jongin was straight, he's seen pictures of ex girlfriends. All who are nothing like Kyungsoo. Tall, long hair and white flawless skin. As much as he's told his skin is nice he doesn't think that's enough for Jongin to ever take an interest in him.

Sighing for the 4th time that night, he stiffens when a pair of hands knead their way up Kyungsoo's neck. Whipping his head towards the mysterious hands his heart thumps wildly at the familar mop of brown hair that accompanies them. About to say something, he opens his mouth but is shused when Jongin lifts one of his hands to place a single finger on his now dry lips. 

"Shhhhh. The librarian might kick us out."

Kyungsoo flushes at Jongin's finger still placed at the bow of his lips and turns back around to busy himself with the remaining pages of the book. Relaxing his shoulders he reasons he might as well enjoy the massage. 

Jongin's hands are magic as they work through the kinks that plague Soo's shoulders and neck. Being in Uni is at a majority of times stressful and Kyungsoo can't help but feel grateful at the impromptu massage. He groans slightly as Jongin rakes his knuckles down his neck. He feels Jongin pause. Confused he turns around.

"Why'd you stop?" He questions, taking in Jongin's wide eyed demenor.

Shaking his head slighty Jongin resumes his previous task shaking his head as he tries to forget the nosies that Kyungsoo so deliciously makes. He'd been observing his Hyung for a while now. Noticing how the smaller male would his head to the left and right, trying to produce the satisfactory crack of his neck. All the while drooling at how perfect his neck was he decided that massaging him would be a good enough excuse to touvh Kyungsoo without seeming like a total creep. 

After a 10 minute pep talk he slowly crept up to the studying boy and pressed his hands down. Kyungsoo was warm. The feeling, Jongin hoped he could experience once again. It was almost too much when Kyungsoo groaned when he attacked a certain knot on the base of his neck and he couldn't help but feel a little shocked that someone as sweet as Kyungsoo was even capable of such an sound. Cursing to himself when Soo noticed his hesitatioon and continued to aleviate some of the pain he was feeling.

Evem since their fight last year, Jongin had tried all the could to make HIs Hyung feel as comfotable around him as possible. Hopefully building their friendship so that Soo would eventually ask Jongin out. Waiting was hard for the younger boy, he'd tried everything from helping make breakfast to walking around in barely nothing. He hoped Soo didn't notice how embarassed he was when he'd come out of the shower in nothing but a towel.

Since they'd become roomates they'd made a few close friends, even going so far as to join the same club. The Panda Appreciation Club. Jongin only following wherever his Hyung wanted and as a favour to one of their friends Tao. Spending time with Soo was the better part of his day. The way his eyes would light up... . Jongin was in deep.

Sighing he tried to focus more on giving the said boy a massage. He gulped as he heard Kyungsoo moan again. Didn't he know how much it drove him crazy? Jongin could feel his blood heat with every breath that Soo took. He saw red as Kyungsoo unintentially arched his back as he the hair on the base of his neck.

Before he knew what he was doing, he had leaned his head to Kyungsoo's neck.

He wanted to taste him,

To feel his on his lips.

To feel his skin. 

Ever so lightly he placed his lips gently on Soo's neck, 

Kyungsoo jerked up, crashing into the table in front of him.

What.. 

He touched his neck while turning around. Was it his imagination? Turning to meet Jongin he saw nothing but a flurry of limbs as Jongin raced outside of the Library. Slumping dowards into his chair he firmly held his neck, flushing at what just happened.

Jongin had kissed him.

Albeit not nearly as close enough to his his own lips, but a kiss non-the-less. 

Wait... what was he doing. He needed to run after Jongin. Not bothering to pack anything he raced out after the boy he so desperately loved. Panting he saw a familiar figure crouched outside smacking his head. 

Walking slowly he stopped as he heard Jongin mumble " You've probably scared him idiot. Keep your hormones under control. "

His heart swelled at Jongin's words. Did Jongin perhaps feel the same way that Kyungso did?

With a sudden burst of courage Kyungsoo stormed up to Jongin and did what he had never seen himself ever doing. Pulling Jongin up and clutching to his collar he bought his head down and placed his lips on his. Kyungsoo had been waiting long enough. Jongin relaxed and pulled Kyungsoo to him closer, holding his head and his cheeks with his thumbs. As realisation dawned on Kyungsoo how forward he had been he pulled back but Jongin kept him close. Leaning their foreheads together whispering,

"Soo"

"Hmmmmm. I thought the Baekyeol couple was going to be first." A passing Sehun mused. Luhan laughed as he clutch his library books closer to his chest. 

"We should leave them alone."

 

 

 

A/N: Yooooooo. How is everyone :) Thanks for continuing to read. I just found out that Exo's showtime is only going to be  the 12 episodes..... TT.TT 

Whyyyyyyyyyy. I need more! 

glassmoon

xoxo