Visual

The Panda Appreciation Club

'What have i done' Sehun mused.

Looking to his left he sees Kyungsoo blantatly staring at Kai while the latter is cutting up Panda stickers for Tao.

To his right Tao is yelling at Kris for saying that his new Gucci bags looks like the one he bought before the new one.

Infront of him Chanyeol has rounded Baek into a hug. And as much as Baek looks angry for being annoyed he can see Baek lean into him ever so slighty before giving up entirely and nuzzling into Chan.

Sehun can't help but smile. His money was on the Baekyeol couple.... yes he shipped them. He honestly thought they would be the first to confess. 

Glancing up he saw Luhan call him into the kitchen he jumped up hoping he didn't seem too willing to be in his prescence. "Hey..." Sehun smied. Smiling back Luhan replied "How is your first meeting apart of the club?"

"uhh okay. Kinda confused about some things"

"Like?"

"Why was i labeled the visual of the group..... like is that even a real position?"

Luhan laughed. Sehun smiled, he loved it when Luhan laughed. So carefree.

"You have the best face. It's so stern and poker face..ie"

Sehun didn't hear the last part though. Luhan likes my face.... Luhan likes my face....

"okay, thanks Sehun."

Wait what.... Sehun blinks. He had totally blanked out. "Uhhhh welcome."

"So we leave tomorrow."

Sehun nods. Maybe he'll ask Kris later. Walking back to the others he notices things with Kris and Tao haven't improved. In fact Tao has the taller in a head lock while muttering "Gucci look the same my ." Sehun chuckles. They'll never change. Baekyeol have snuggled up further if that's possible both falling asleep on the couch while Luhan was gushing and taking photos for what he believes to be blackmail. Kyungsoo was still in the same position and Kai still as oblivious to the eyes that followed his every movement. Sehun wondered how he could be so clueless. Kyungsoo basically gawked at him. 

"So who is rooming with who?" Luhan questions.

"Well Chan and Baek are obviously together. Kyungsoo and Kai will probably pair. You asked Sehun about rooming with you yeah?" Luhan nods and Kris continues "So i guess it's me and Prince Panda." Tao glares hoping to give him his best menacing glare but it ends up like a pout.

Kris chuckles "Bring on the annual Panda Appreciation Clubs camping/bonding/i really hate nature trip."

Sehun inwardly dies.... 'that's what he wanted.. but i hate camping'

Sighing Kris looks at Sehun "Don't worry we all hate it. School policy dictates though that we organise one annual trip."

Nodding Sehun mentally prepares himself. Since Chanyeol was driving he was sure they wouldn't make it to the camp site in one piece. After hiring a mini van they all went to pack to prepare themselves for the hell that was camping.

 

 

Author: 

Sorry guys. Kinda just a filler chapter. Camping trip up next.

xoxo glassmoon