New Recruit

The Panda Appreciation Club

As much as Sehun would like to say that he loves being woken up to blaring of music, he just can't. This morning however he had the special privlege of waking up to the musical tastes of Kris. This was loud rap at 5:32am because Kris had to work out. And when Kris works out he usually continues until 7. So for Sehun there was no choice of going back to sleep. Not one to bother Kris Sehun turns on his desk lamp to finish off some homework. It's already been 2 weeks since Sehun enrolled at Exo Uni and he must admit he does seem to like it here. Not only has he made a strange but fun group of friends, he also enjoys his classes...... and this has nothing to do with the fact that he shares a majority of them with Luhan.

Working through this second assigment his phone buzzes with a message.

From:Lulu (Luhan has no idea that Sehun calls him this)

Hey, i can hear Kris up from my room (Which is down the hall), so you're probably awake. Did you wanna grab something to eat?

 

Sehun quickly types a message. 

 

To: Lulu

Haha, yeah Kris sure is an early riser. Where did you wanna meet up?

 

Only a few seconds passed before Sehun's phone buzzes.

 

From: Lulu

Come to my room :) Meet you in 10?

 

The thought of going to Luhan's room made Sehun nervous for some reason. Perhaps it was just him tired because of a lack of sleep. That must be it he muses.

 

To: Lulu

See you in 10 :)

 

To say that it was the fastest that Sehun had ever gotten ready would be an understatement. After a quick shower and the ridiculous task of taming what he believed was the worst hair day in history, Sehun dressed in a pain of jeans and his favourite tee and hoodie. (Coffee free courtesy of Kris feeling guilty) After biding a sweaty and puffed Kris goodbye and informing him he would be getting breakfast he walks the 4 rooms that seperate his from Luhans... and Tao's. Sehun lightly knocks on the door knowing that normal people aka. everyone but Kris, would still be asleep.

Ever since Sehun has attended Exo he's always being suprised, and what opens the door is. A messy haired and sleepy eyed Luhan, with the most adorable pyjama's that Sehun has ever seen. They're covered in little deers and Sehun finds that quite fitting. Luhan waves him inside mumbling a good morning. After slipping off his shoes he takes a seat at the kitchen counter. "Pancakes?" Luhan yawns. "Perfect." As Luhan moves around the kitchen Sehun's eyes are always drawn to him, the way he sleepily moves about. The oversized shirt that barely clings to his shoulders, threatening to slip down. His feet dragging around the floor...

... Sehun thinks. What the hell was that?

Luhan shakes him from his thoughts "So how are you finding it here?" 

"Yeah good. I really like my classes and teachers."

"That's nice" He smiles, and Sehun swears he can see angel's sing as he tries not to vomit rainbows or recieve a cavity from just looking at the cute perfection that was Luhan.

"It's been so busy with the club so far. Tao is trying to sign up some new recruits but it doesn't seem to be working. Young kids these days. And i mean, let's be honest.... me, Tao, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were the only ones interested in the club in the first place."

Sehun wonders "What about the others? Kris, Chanyeol and Kai." Luhan smirks.

'Oh that's right, you've only been here for 2 weeks." Sehun nods "Well, Tao, me, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun have know each other since middle school. So we basically grew up together. We all promised that we'd go to highschool and eventually uni together so here we are!"

"And the others?"

" It all started freshman year. Baekhyun being the small thing that he is attracted the most ginormous thing on the planet that is Chanyeol. He's been infatuated with him ever since, following him around like a puppy. At first Baek complained saying that he was annoying, but the more he's around you the more he grows on you. Him and Chan have been inseperable ever since. Even organised to become roomies. Now Kai is a strange one, he started here just a few months before you did. Quiet thing, very relaxed and always bobbing to some dance routine. He joined because he tasted some of Kyungsoo's cooking during a festival.Been hooked ever since. And don't tell anyone but i'm pretty sure that Kyung likes him *wink wink*."

At this Sehun laughs. Luhan seemed to know everything about everyone. He continued.

"Now to Kris.... well no suprise there. As tough and manly as he thinks he is, he is a er for aeygo. Not just any aeygo though. Only Tao's. We desperately needed one more person to make an official club so Tao worked his powers on his then Gym partner and here we are today."

Wow Sehun though. "But why Pandas?"

"ughhhh..... to be honest i blame Tao. He's been obsessed with the animal ever since we were kids. He made the group and i guess we wanted to help out. Oh, the pancakes are ready!"

Looking at his plate, Sehun smells the aroma of the strawberries and chocolate syrup that Luhan has prepared for him. He smiles as he digs in. Looking up at Luhan he sees a twinkle in his eye, almost as if he's holding back a laugh.

"What?"

At this Luhan bursts out laughing. As he clenches his stomach a confused Sehun stares..... i've never seen him laugh like that. He looks so relaxed.

Luhan wipes his eyes as tears have formed. Grabing a tissue from the bench he wipes the chocolate that Sehun had mannaged to not only get all around his mouth but also on his nose. He moves closer to Sehun as his warm breath tickles Sehun's face. "There all done." He smiles looking at Sehun, still not moving back. As he continues to look at Sehun, Sehun himself is lost. Luhan's eyes are so deep, he can't help but lose himself in them.

"I'll join" Sehun blurts

"What?"

"I wanna join the Panda Appreciation Club."

Poor Sehun realised then, he very much liked everything about Luahn and he wanted to spend as much time with him as he could. Luhan smiled back. "i guess we've found our new recruit."