Camping Part Three

The Panda Appreciation Club

After a very embarassing explanation as to why both Sehun and Luhan were in their current postition, the group laughed it off if plans of a hike. It was to be their last day of the trip and Tao said he wanted to try his luck finding a Panda despite everyone's constant reminders that there were no Panda's anywhere near here. 

"Please Guysssss" Tao whined.

Kris groaned, if they didn't say yes soon he feared Tao would unleash his cursed aeygo on them and all hell would break loose. With backpacks and waterbottles filled and ready for the trek they made their way to the path they would be following. It was to be a 2 hour walk, they chose the easier one just in case they wanted to tur back or if someone couldn't handle the trip. 

"Hyung...." 

Kris turned to look at Tao 

"Yeah"

"Can you carry my bag?"

They were only half an hour into the walk and Tao already regretted taking his backpack and packing so heavily as he did. 

"I TOLD YOU, YOU DIDN'T NEED TO BRING YOUR GUICCI BELTS" He fumed.

"What if while we were gone someone raided our site and took my stuff?!" He countered.

Kris huffed, he specifically chose this site because there was no one in sight. Glancing at Tao he saw the younger wimper as he moved the bag further up his shoulder. 'Ughhhh, why does he do this to me..' Taking the bag off his shoulders he adjusted it to himself, grumbling that this was the last time he ever offered to help Tao ever again. Grinning up at Kris he leaned in and pecked his cheek.

"Thanks Fan"

Blushing slightly at Tao's use of his real name he quickly turned around and continued walking. A happier Tao trailing after him with a lighter load. Right behind Jongin questioned a struggling Kyungsoo. " Are you sure you don't want me to carry your bag Soo? I don't mind.."

Looking up slightly Kyungsoo flushed shaking his head. He didn't need anymore reasons to like the younger man, his generosity would be the last straw before his heart spontaneously combusted into a pile of goo. Shrugging Jongin kept pace with Kyungsoo worried that the man would find the rest of the trip difficult. 

"Guys, look at this tree" Baekhyun shouted.

Being the most crazy pair, Baekhyun and Chayeol had taken photos of everything they saw. Ranging from a funny looking bush to a carved rock. Their newest fascination came in the form of a tree shaped strangly like bunny.

"If you tilt your head to the left slightly you can see it"

8 heads tilted slightly to see if it was true.

"Huh.. you're right"

"I can't see it!"

"That's cause you have no imagination Kris."

"I DO TOO CHANYEOL. At least when i smile i don't scare childre."

Chanyeol gasped.

"Don't worry Yeollie, Kris is just moody cause he isn't getting any from Tao" Baek reached up to pet Chanyeol's head.

Shaking his head Kris continued to walk, ingoring the rest. 'If  do i might just make it out alive'

Sehun had yet to talk to Luhan. The two walked side by side in silence, both unsure how to break it. Every time he thought of somthing to say he realised it would probably sound stupid and closed his mouth. Out of the corner of his eye he could see an eager Baekhyun raise his fists and mouth 'Fighting'. Sehun smiled. It seemed he wasn't the only one cheering for himself. Glancng back at Luhan he finally spoke. 

"Hey Luhan?"

Luhan looked up startled, obviously expecting Sehun to say nothing the whole trip.

"I'm sorry!!!" Sehun blurted.

Luhan's face softened. "What for?"

"Well, you must have been uncomfortable when you woke up... so... sorry"

Luhan smirked "I didn't feel uncomfortable.

Sehun wipped his head up.

"Actually i liked it. You're very strong you know. Oh Kris is calling me."

With that a shocked Sehun stood frozen as Luhan jogged off to talk to Kris. 'He liked it?' With his feelings even more screwed up, Sehun joned the rest instead of trailing behind.

4 falls, 2 bloddied knees and one bear attack later, the group decided they'd had enough and wanted out.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WANTED TO ING PET IT!" Kris fumed.

Chanyeol pouted. Apparently 'It looked cuddly' wasn't a good enough reason to approach the said bear and have them all chased back to the camp site. With the mood dampened the group packed up their stuff and jumped into the van not waiting until they got home back to civilisation, hot showers and their own beds. With everyone buckled up Chanyeol pulled out onto the main road.

"."

"What is it Sehun?" Kyungsoo queried.

"I went through hell and back only to die on the way home."

The whole van chuckled, even Chanyeol which cause everyone to yell at him to concentrate on driving. With songs sung and games played they finally arrived at their dorms. Everyone choosing to crash in Sehun and Kris' shared room. Puling sleeping bags, pillows and blankets into the room centre they spent the rest of the night telling old stories of when the time Chanyeol got his head stuck in a box. How Baekhyun had at first joined the choir club but didn't like one of the members Chen who kept on pranking him so he moved out. How when Kris first moved in everyone thought that if he looked at you for too long you would freeze over.

"Come on guys, that's not true" Kris mused.

Baekhyun laughed "That's the reason why you have us as friends Kris, we're the only one's who will talk to you."

As the laughted died down everyone cuddled deeper into their bags as sleep took over. 

 

 

Author: Hey guys. Quick update i know, i had a bit of inspiration last night and i think i finally know where i want the story to head. YAAYYYYYY.

In other news,  DID ANYONE WATCH EXO SHOWTIME? I must say i have never felt secondhand embarassment so much in such a small space. They are so dorky i can't wait for the second episode. 

Thanks again for reading guys, love you all (Even though i have no idea who you all are)

xxoo glassmoon.