Chapter 3

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The host still shock because a kids suddenly hug him. Now he’s sitting on the floor. Wincing because he falls on his .

“Jaejoong?” A man in front of him calls him.

“Eh? Do I know you?” Jaejoong ask as he looks at the man in front of him. He was sure the man in front of him is the most handsome person he ever seen.

“Yoolie, Binnie. Please go to the yard with your granny. I want to talk to him.” Yunho said.

“But appa, this is umma right? He comes back.” Jiyool said. Moonbin nodded.

“No. He’s not.” Yunho said.

“Come on kids listen to your appa.” Mrs. Jung said. She takes both of them to the yard. Both kids pouted. They still thought that man is their umma. After they gone, there’s an awkward aura.

“Sorry about that. Their umma died when he give birth to them. They only know that their mother looks like you. So sorry.” Yunho said to break the tension.

“It’s okay. They don’t know that their mother can’t come back. My name is Kim Jaejoong. You’re Yunho-ssi right?” Jaejoong said. Yunho and Changmin widened their eyes.

“Yeah. You even share his name.” Yunho smile weakly.

“Oh. I’m so sorry if I make you remember your late wife.” Jaejoong bow.

“It’s okay. Now about the party.” Yunho said. He explains it to him about the party. Jaejoong understand it. They went to the yard with the kids already with puppy eyes. The party is started. The adults just looking at Jaejoong from the side.

“Hyung, he really looks like Jaejoong-hyung. Well, a younger version of him.” Changmin said.

“Yeah. He does really look like Jaejoong. But it’s not the same. Don’t think to try matchmaking me with him. You always try to match me with one of your friends. Don’t think about me. Just think about yourself. You know I already have 2 kids.” Yunho said.

“You know I already have boyfriend hyung. And some people like a man who already has little kids. But said no to them.” Changmin said.

“Because I’m enough with the kids. I don’t need someone else to raise the kids.” Yunho said.

“But you need it after we not here anymore.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Yeah. Like your mother said. You need it when we’re not here anymore.” Mr. Jung said.

“Hum. But why you guys said it when Jaejoong’s look a like is seen. You never said anything all this 5 years.” Yunho said.

“Because in this 5 years you still in love with your late wife and can’t move on from him. Now we meet someone look like him we can say it right now.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Well maybe he’s look like Jaejoong but he’s not him. Just someone conveniently look like him. I don’t want to love someone just because he looks like Jaejoong.” Yunho said.

“I think you’re going to fall for this guy. Because he look so much likes Jaejoong.” Changmin tease. Then his phone is ringing. “Oh Kyuhyun called.” Changmin giggled and went somewhere else to take the phone.

“Aaaah!!! I really miss Jaejoong this days.” Yunho groan.

“Yeah you always say that since 4 years ago. Since Jaejoong’s death is around this time.” Mr. Jung said.

“Stop reminding me appa. I really miss him right now.” Yunho said. Mrs. Jung slaps her husband arms.

“Aww.” Mr. Jung said.

“eeeemmm. Yunho-ssi. Can you go to the stage please? We need you to be there.” Jaejoong said as he blush.

“Okay.” Yunho said as he walks to his kids. He didn’t realize that Jaejoong is blushing and his mom is giggling. His dad tried hard not to smirk but failed. Yunho kneel between the kids. It’s the time for blow the candle and cut the cake. The twins kiss their appa. Yunho smile.

“Now it’s time to blow the candle. Now kids come on let’s the song.” Jaejoong said. They start to sing ‘Happy birthday’ to the twins. The twin is smiling happily. Jaejoong sing too and look at the happy family. He wishes he had a family like this one-day. On the other hand Yunho is stun by Jaejoong’s voice because somehow it’s really sound like his wife. He holds his tears, as he don’t want to sad on his kid’s birthday party.

“Make a wish guys.” Yunho said. The twins think a little then blow out the candle. They giggle for a while. Yunho smile a little. He’s curious what they think about.

“Now time to cut the cake.” Jaejoong said as he gives the knife to Yunho.

“Thank you.” Yunho said as he takes the knife. He helps the twin cut the cake. After that the children clap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter