Chapter 23

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunjae family is watching an ice skating show in the stadium. To celebrate the New Year. It’s the first time Yojoon watching something in the New Year eve. He always got asleep before midnight. But now he’s trying to fight his sleepiness to watch the show. He isn’t sleepy right now because he’s watching the show right now. Jiyool bring Jinki. Moonbin bring Hana and her family. They want to celebrate new years together. Right now Yojoon is looking really cute because he’s always squealing at the show. Then the rest time comes. The families have time to eat and doing something else before the final show and the countdown. They went to a big table so they can eat together.

“Appa!! It’s so cool!!” Yojoon stare at the sky as some fireworks are displayed.

“Yes it’s so cool.” Yunho said to his son.

“Yojoonie is so cute.” Hana said.

“Yeah. He’s cute.” Mrs. Lee said. Yoojon look at them. He blushing shyly as he gets complimented by his brother’s girlfriend and her mom.

“Your brother is so cute.” Jinki said.

“Yeah. He gets it from umma.” Jiyool said.

“But you're the same as him. And you’re cuter because you’re the exact replica of your mother.” Jinki said.

“Thank you Jinki ah.” Jaejoong smile.

“Then you like my umma more than me.” Jiyool pout. Jinki laugh as he pokes Jiyool’s cheek.

“I like your umma as a singer. Of course I like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter