Chapter 28

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“After years of marriage you bring this up??? I thought you’re fine with it!! Why are bringing this up after all this years???” Yunho yelled back at his wife.

“Because it never happened to me before!! I’m saying this regarding your health!! You should stop it before the kids following your step!!” Jaejoong retorted.

“They won’t! You know I never do it in front of them! Moonbin knows it and he’s trying not too! He’s keeping it and helping the others not knowing about it! I’ve been doing it and it didn’t effect my health at all!” Yunho said angrily.

“I don’t like it! I’ve been trying to ignore it for years! Now when you’re already in this age I’m worried about you! You're not as healthy as before!” Jaejoong yelled for the umpteenth times.

“But this is the only thing that can help me with works!” Yunho yelled.

“I don’t care about your works!! I only care about your health!! Moonbin can replace you at work!!” Jaejoong yelled.

“You don’t understand about my works! It’s too much responsible for Moonbin!” Yunho said.

“Too much?? The first time I met you, you're already a CEO and you were way much younger than Moonbin when you start!!” Jaejoong yelled.

“The company isn’t that big when my father gave me the position! This is where you don’t understand!! Moonbin isn’t ready to handle this big company yet!!” Yunho retorted.

“I know!! But you have to stop!!” Jaejoong yelled.

“If I stop it, it also means I stop working!!” Yunho yelled.

“You stop doesn't mean you stop working!! You work side by side with Moonbin while trying to stop!!” Jaejoong yelled.

“You’re just a mere singer!! You won’t understand anything about business!” Yunho yelled. With that, Jaejoong slapped Yunho in the face. Yunho looked at him angrily as he rubbed his face. Just to look at Jaejoong’s sad face.

“I gave up my music career years ago for my family. Why did you have to bring it up? Don’t you know I gave up my childhood dreams when I decided to be with you? If it isn’t for you, I might still be a singer and successful right now!! A life without diapers all over me!!” Jaejoong yelled with hoarse voice. Yunho just froze there. Jaejoong turned around went to the closet and start packs some of clothes and stuffs. After he packed he walked outside.

“Where are you going??” Yunho asked as he panic.

“I’m going to my apartment. I can’t handle to see you right now. I need a time on my own.” Jaejoong said as he went downstairs. Yunho couldn't move his feet. When the garage door was about to open, he snapped then he rushed downstairs tried to stop Jaejoong. He grabbed Jaejoong's wrist.

“Please don’t go. We’ll talk about it nicely.” Yunho said.

“Release me or a divorce paper will be on your desk tomorrow morning!” Jaejoong glared at Yunho. As much as he didn’t want to lose to his wife, he didn’t want the latter to divorce him. He released his wrist. Jaejoong went to his car.

“I’ll call you when I’m ready.” Jaejoong said as he drove away from the mansion. Yunho just watched his wife’s car went away. He groaned as he grabbed his hair. He went inside and found Changmin and Kyuhyun looking at him with concern.

“Care to tell us what happen?” Changmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter