Chapter 1

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yunnie, what if something happen to me?” Jaejoong ask as he kiss Yunho’s hand that circled on his shoulder.

“Why do you say that? Don’t say that. Nothing going to happen to you.” Yunho said. They’re sitting on their house balcony.

“Things happen yunnie. We don’t know what will happen in the future.” Jaejoong said.

“Stop it okay. Nothing will happen okay. Now come on let’s go to sleep. You have that appointment with doctor in the morning right?” Yunho said.

“Yes. Yunnie. I can’t wait to know what gender our babies is.” Jaejoong cheered as he sat up. Yunho stand up and help him stand up. They went to their bed. Yunho scooping Jaejoong and caress his baby bumps.

“I love you.” Yunho said as he kisses Jaejoong’s hair.

“I love you too.” Jaejoong said as he kisses Yunho’s hand and went to sleep.

*****

“Here is your result. It’s up to you if you want to open it or not. The babies are as healthy as their mother.” The doctor said as he handed the envelope to Jaejoong.

“So it’s really twins?” Jaejoong ask as he takes the envelope.

“Yeah. In they already develop right now. In 2 months time you’ll be in labor and I suggest for you that you don’t do anything that need hard work. You know male pregnancy is risky right.” The doctor said.

“Yeah. I know that. I’ll be careful now. Thank doctor.” Jaejoong said as he bow to the doctor and went outside. He’s smiling outside on the hall. He can’t wait to open the envelope with his husband and tell him that he will get twin.

“Are you done Joongie?” Mrs. Jung suddenly appears beside him.

“Gaaah! Umma! Since when you’re there?” Jaejoong shock as he rubs his chest.

“A while ago when you’re gone out from the room. You just too absorb to your envelope there. So how’s the check up going?” Mrs. Jung asks.

“We’re going to have twins umma. I’m so happy right now.” Jaejoong said. They went to their car to go home.

“That’s great Joongie. Now Joongie you can’t work so hard okay. In my experience twins are hard and male pregnancy is more hard.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Yeah umma. I won’t work so hard.” Jaejoong said. They arrive at home and wait for Yunho to got home. Jaejoong can’t wait to tell the whole family that he will get twins. That night he tells the family that they will get twin. He and Yunho are so happy.

“So Jaejoong, do you know the gender yet?” Mr. Jung asks.

“I haven’t opened it yet. Yunnie, do you want to open it?” Jaejoong ask as he wave the envelope.

“It’s up to you Joongie. You’re their mother and I want you to decide whatever you like.” Yunho said.

“Okay thank you Yunnie. I want to open it.” Jaejoong giggle and start to open it.

“Wow. Hyung your wife is so excited about this.” Changmin said to his older brother.

“You’ll feel it someday min. What a little kid like you know about this.” Yunho chuckled.

“Yah hyung! I’m not a kid anymore! I’m 20 you know!” Changmin said.

“Yeah. The kid who still sleeping with stuff toy on his bed said.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Ummaaaa…. You know I can’t sleep without it.” Changmin pouted. The others laugh. Then a squeal comes from Jaejoong.

“What is it Jae?” Yunho ask.

“It’s boy and girl!” Jaejoong cheer. He shows it to Yunho. He smiles when he sees the result.

“Congratulation both of you. I really can’t wait to get my grandkids here.” Mrs. Jung said as she went to Jaejoong and hugs him.

“Thank you, umma. I’m so happy right now.” Jaejoong said. They celebrate it that night as they arguing about the name. Well they just want to tease Jaejoong since they will allow Jaejoong do anything to their babies including naming the babies. Everything goes smoothly, just waiting for the babies are born. Jaejoong is still working a little although his husband and the family forbid him to do anything. He just said he’s okay. He was bored at home so he does some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter