Chapter 27

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho's life while Jaejoong having Yujin in his tummy~

-----------------------------------------------

“Get out of the room!! I hate you!!” Jaejoong yelled as he throws some pillow at Yunho.

“Y-yah! What did I do to you?” Yunho said as he trying to dodge the pillow and walk backwards to outside of their room. Jaejoong send a glare at Yunho.

“Don’t yell back to me!!” Jaejoong yelled as he slammed the door in front of him. Yunho sighed in defeat. This is the third time this week that he has to sleep outside his room. It's better than being kick from the bed because of Jaejoong’s sleeping habit lately. He walks weakly to his emergency cloth and stuff in the kid’s room.

“Umma still scary appa?” Moonbin ask Yunho.

“Yeah…” Yunho said.

“You can sleep with us appa~~” Jiyool said cutely.

“It’s okay. You don’t want umma to throw tantrum at you too right?” Yunho said. The twins pouted and nodded.

“Now go to sleep. Umma will mad if you two sleep late.” Yunho said as he kiss their foreheads and tuck them to sleep.

“Night appa.” The twins said.

“Night babies~” Yunho said. He turns off the lights and walk outside. He went downstairs to take some snack and watch some TV. The couch already becomes his second bed for 4 months now.

“Mood swings again?” Changmin asks as he saw his hyung walking to the kitchen.

“You think?” Yunho asks as he searches something to eat in the refrigerator.

“Thank god I already pass that.” Changmin said.

“Yeah but you have to be awake because of baby’s cry.” Yunho said.

“At least no y Kyuhyun again~” Changmin laughed.

“Shut up.” Yunho said as he went to the living room to watch some movie.

“Enjoy the couch hyung.” Changmin laughed as he went upstairs to his room. Yunho just sulk and star watching some movies. Then his parent’s room door opened.

“You’re going to sleep here again?” Mrs. Jung asks as she sat beside Yunho.

“Yeah, umma. I don’t know how long I have to endure this.” Yunho said.

“Don’t say that. Jaejoong is carrying your baby. This your payment for making him pregnant.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Yeah I know umma.” Yunho said.

“That’s good. Well good night. Lower the volume okay?” Mrs. Jung said as she went to her room. Yunho nodded. He change some channel again until he bored. He turns off the TV and gets ready to go to sleep. When he about to sleep,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter