Chapter 25

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another scene about Yunho and the twins~

Enjoy~

----------------------------------------

The 1-year-old twins are happily drinking their milk in their father and uncle lap while watching some cartoon on TV. Yunho is taking some day off to be with his babies. The twins are happy because their father is taking some day off to be with them. As for Mrs. Jung, she finally can rest for a little while.

“Say appa~” Yunho said to his daughter.

“Pppaaaa~~~” Jiyool giggles. Yunho smile. He tickles the little girl as she giggling because of her father. Moonbin is sulking looking his father playing with her father.

“Aaaaawwww. Look at the little boy. Sulking because he’s being ignore by his father and sister.” Changmin said.

“Oooowww. Come here then. Let’s play with me and Yoolie.” Yunho said as he wave Jiyool’s hand.

“Biiiieee~~” Jiyool cheers. Moonbin giggle when his sister calls him.

“Yoooo~~~” Moonbin cheers.

“Aaaw. You two are cute.” Changmin said.

“Pppaaaa~” Moonbin is cheering as he tried to get off from Changmin’s lap and stand up.

“What is it little guy?” Changmin help him stand up. Yunho and Changmin gasped when Moonbin trying to walk. Changmin is going to help him.

“Let him be Changmin.” Yunho said. Moonbin is giggling as he trying to reach his father. He walks and arrives at his father and sister.

“Biiiie!!!” Jiyool cheer. She’s trying to stand up too. Like she doesn’t want to be lose to her brother. She successfully stands and walks a little then her kiss the floor. She pouts as she’s going to cry. Moonbin walks to her and sat beside her.

“Yoooo~~” Moonbin said as he give Jiyool an elephant plushy. Jiyool just look at him with tearing eyes. Her cheeks is already full of tears.

“Yoooo~~~” Moonbin is still trying to give her the elephant plushy. She just looks at the plushy. She takes the plushy from her brother and hides her face on the plushy.

“Yooo!!!” Moonbin cheer. His sister giggles. The adults are smiling looking at them. They already put it on the camera as they don’t want to miss every moment of the twins. They trying to stand again and walk. With Yunho’s help Jiyool can walks. Moonbin is wiggling his legs to walk around the room with Jiyool not far from him. Yunho is still holding her hands. He's looking at Moonbin too. Hoping he doesn’t trip. They play until the twins get tired and got asleep on Yunho’s chest. He brought them to his room and put them into the crib. He smiles as his kids growing up slowly.

----------------------------------------

Jiyool and Moonbin are in their playing area. It’s full of toys and plushy. They play their toys as their father working not too fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter