Chapter 10

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noooo! I want ummaaaaa!” Yujin is crying in her father embrace. Yunho just rub her back and coax her.

“But Jinnie, your umma still in the room and can’t be here with us right now.” Yunho sigh. Yujin is still sobbing loudly on his arms. They’re in the hospital. Jaejoong is laboring but Yunho can’t go inside because of Yujin. She can’t be quite if one of her parent isn’t with her. She’ll be crying more loudly without her father.

“Appa. Appa.” Moonbin is poking his arms. Yunho look at him and the others.

“Oh. You guys are here. Jaejoong still inside.” Yunho said. Mrs. Jung sits beside him and starts to rub Yujin’s back.

“Poor girl. Wants her umma.” Mrs. Jung said. Yujin still crying on her father embraces.

“Ummm, are you Jung Jaejoong’s family?” A nurse asks them.

“Yeah. I’m his husband.” Yunho look at her.

“He already moves to normal ward.” She said. Yunho nodded as he follows her to the ward. When they entered the room, they found Jaejoong sit on the bed while holding the baby. Yunho smile.

“Ummaaaaaaa…….” Yujin is whining as she still hiccupping. Jaejoongis  just smile at his little girl.

“Come here.” Jaejoong said as he taps the side of his bed. Yunho put Yujin on the bed. Jaejoong cupped her face with his right hand.

“It’s okay. Umma here. Don’t cry. Look even your little brother isn’t crying right now.” Jaejoong said. Yujin is slowly calm down. Jaejoong is still saying some motherly words that can make Yujin calm down. He kisses the little girl cheek when she’s calm down. She giggles. The other’s smile. Now her attention went to the baby on her mother arms.

“Umma, baby……..” Yujin said.

“Want to kiss him?” Jaejoong ask. Yujin nodded. She kisses the baby and giggle. Then the twins join them looking at the baby. Yunho just stand there sigh. Even he doesn’t have the chance to saw his baby yet. He sat on the sofa until they bored with the baby. They stay there until night. Yunho take them home and went back to the hospital. Finally he can be holding his baby after a long day. When he got back to the room. Jaejoong already ready to sleep. He makes a sad face. He can’t hold his baby today.

“Oh you’re here.” Jaejoong said after he heard the door open. He looks at the sad face Yunho.

“Poor Yunnie. Can’t hold our baby today.” Jaejoong said. “Come here.” Jaejoong patted his bed. Yunho went there and sit beside Jaejoong. He hugs his husband and Yunho hug him back.

“It’s okay. We still have tomorrow. The kids went to school tomorrow. So don’t worry. I can have him all day.” Yunho said. He kiss Jaejoong’s forehead.

“Stay here. I want to sleep with you. When we got home we can’t cuddle up because of Joonho.” Jaejoong said.

“Joonho?” Yunho ask.

“The name of our baby.” Jaejoong said.

“I can’t hold my baby all day now you’re naming him by yourself??” Yunho pretended to be mad at Jaejoong.

“You said I could choose. So I choose that.” Jaejoong pouted. Yunho is peeking at him. He immediately kisses the pouting lips.

“It’s okay. I like it. Jung Joonho. That seems nice.” Yunho said. Jaejoong smile at Yunho’s embrace.

“Come on let’s sleep. It’s already late and you have to take the kids to the school and pick umma.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. I change my cloths first.” Yunho said. He went to the bathroom and changes his cloths. He went to Jaejoong and sleep beside him. He hugs Jaejoong and drifted to sleep.

*****

“Appa, I want to skip school and accompany umma.” Yujin pouted.

“You can’t Jinnie-ah. Umma will be mad if you don’t go to school. You don’t want umma to mad right? You have seen umma’s angry attic right.” Yunho said. The twins and Yujin are starting to imagine it.

“No! No! Yujin will go to school.” Jiyool said.

“Yeah! Yujin have to school.” Moonbin said. Yujin pouted when she remember about her mother mad about a week. The usual cheerful and warm mother becomes so cold to them. They being ignore all day and he refuse to cook for a week. Yunho finally step up and finally can calm angry Jaejoong.

“Okay. I’ll go to school.” Yujin said. She just remembers that kindergarten only last until before lunch so she can meet her mother. Yunho drop them at school and went to the house again to pick up his mother. After he picks up his mother, they went to the hospital. Jaejoong is currently feeding the baby. Yunho smile and went to them.

“Can I feed him?” Yunho said. Jaejoong nodded. The baby whines when the bottle being release from Jaejoong. Yunho take Joonho and take the bottle. He went to the sofa and start feeding him. After Joonho gets the bottle he start to it again. He looks like really hungry. He study Joonho’s feature. Joonho looks have most of Jaejoong’s feature but he still has his feature. Mrs. Jung smiles and went to Jaejoong. She sat beside him. They chat until it’s time to pick Yujin. Yunho pouted because he just holds Joonho for a while. Mrs. Jung tells him that she will pick Yujin up and he can stay at the room.

“I can’t play with my new grandson anyway. So I choose my granddaughter instead.” Mrs. Jung said. She went to pick Yujin up. Yunho just chuckled when he heard his mother say that. He places Joonho in the baby crib beside Jaejoong then he sits beside him. He knows Jaejoong can’t walk freely after his labor. He sat beside him.

“You know he really look like you.” Yunho said.

“No. For me, he’s look like you.” Jaejoong said.

“Come on. Don’t you see it he really look l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter