Chapter 24

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho's early years with the twins~

Enjoy~

--------------------------------------------

“Um. Umma, can you help me please?” Yunho ask as he knocks on his parent’s room. His twin babies are crying in the middle of the night and he doesn’t know what to do. Mrs. Jung opens the door with sleepy eyes.

“Yunnie, I already teach you million times. You still don’t understand it??” Mrs. Jung said.

“Sorry umma. You know I really bad with kids.” Yunho said as he smiles awkwardly.

“Okay come on.” Mrs. Jung said as they went upstairs to Yunho’s room. The twins are crying. Mrs. Jung checks their diapers. Jiyool’s diaper is stinks. On the other hands Moonbin crying because of his sister’s cry wake him up.

“Okay. Jiyool’s diaper is full. We need to change it. Moonbin is crying because of Jiyool. You have to hold him to calm him down.” Mrs. Jung said. Then Yunho take Moonbin awkwardly. Being a single parent is still new for him. So everything becomes so awkward.

“Come on. They’re your babies. Jaejoong expect you to become a good father to them. Everything including this.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Yes, umma. But this is new for me.” Yunho said as he trying to calm Moonbin.

“I know. But you have to learn to take care of babies too. Who knows this skill will be useful too in the future.” Mrs. Jung said as she picks up Jiyool.

“Umma, what are you talking about? I just lost my wife some weeks ago. How can I have a baby again?” Yunho said as he calming Moonbin down. Moonbin is almost calm down in his father hold. After several minutes he finally calm down and asleep. Yunho put him down and went to the bathroom to help his mother.

“Who knows Yunho? Maybe when the kids are older you finally can move on and ready to meet someone else.” Mrs. Jung said as she teach Yunho how to change diapers.

“Umma, I don’t know when I’m going to be ready. Having the twin is enough for me.” Yunho said as he tries to put the diaper.

“Maybe for now. I don’t know about the future.” Mrs. Jung said. They finally did with the diapers. Yunho is just smile at his mother.

*****

Today is the first day of kindergarten. Yunho take the twin to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter