Chapter 2

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appaaaaa!” 2 little kids runs to their father after the door open. Yunho smile as he sees his little angel runs to him. Changmin walk behind them and already messing with Yunho’s refrigerator.

“Hey guys! How school?” He said as hug them then ruffles their hair.

“I got A on drawing today!” Jiyool said as she shows her drawings.

“Me too! Me too!” Moonbin cheer. They show their drawing. Yunho take the drawings and put them on the table. He put them on his lap. He looks at the drawings. The drawings are almost the same. The different is just in shapes and colors.

“Tell me about this drawings.” Yunho said.

“Me first! Me first!” Moonbin cheered.

“Okay.” Yunho said.

“This is appa, Yoolie and I playing. This is Minnie ajusshi eating. This granny is making some food. And grandpa reading some book.” Moonbin said. Changmin choked and pouted because his nephew always draws him eating. Yunho laugh.

“Me too! Me too! I draw that too!” Jiyool said. Yunho smile and spotted something else.

“Then who is this?” Yunho pointed to a person with white dress on the cloud.

“That’s umma. Umma is already on heaven so we draw him on the cloud.” Jiyool said cheerfully and Moonbin nodded. Yunho smile as he remembers his late wife.

“You should tell that to him.” Yunho said as he point to Jaejoong’s picture on his table. They nodded and show their work.

“Umma, we draw this today and this is you. We love you.” Moonbin and Jiyool sang. Yunho smile. He wishes Jaejoong heard that. Hoping he looking at them, smiling.

“Are you guys ready to have lunch?” Yunho ask.

“Yes, appa!!” Jiyool and Moonbin said as they come down from their father lap.

“Slow down you guys.” Yunho said as he stand up and walk behind them. “And can you stop eating! Where were you this morning?” Yunho ask.

“You know I love eating so shut up. I was helping umma planning for the twin’s birthday. She doesn’t care about my work.” Changmin said. He’s Yunho’s vice president on his family business. Yunho take his father position since he’s father trusting his business to Yunho and their business already in stable position and success.

“Come on, Yoolie.” Yunho said as he takes Jiyool on his arms. Moonbin pouted because his father carries Jiyool.

“Don’t be like that Binnie. I already take you yesterday. Today is Jiyool’s time.” Yunho tried to persuade his little son. Then Changmin scoop Moonbin on his arms and walk away from them.

“Don’t listen to appa. He’s a meanie.” Changmin said to his nephew. The twins giggled.

“Yah!” Yunho protest. “Yuri, we’ll be back in the of meeting. You can take rest in the meantime.” He said to his secretary.

“Okay.” Yuri smiles. She's so lucky because he have Yunho as her boss. Because she’s pregnant now, although still can work properly but Yunho always give her some time to rest if he doesn’t need her help doing his job. They went to a restaurant that the kids like. For Yunho, as long as they happy, he’s happy. As for Changmin as long as he can eat. XP

“So appa. Can we go to vacation after our birthday?” Jiyool ask. Then both of them are making a puppy eyes to Yunho.

“Okay. Vacation looks nice. Do you want to go to Umma’s grave first? It’s been a year we’ve been there.” Yunho said.

“Okay. Appa.” They said.

“Hyung, are you sure wanted to take some holiday? How’s work?” Changmin said as he still munching his food.

“Finish the food on your mouth first then speak. Stop think about your works. I already do more works so we can go to vacation. You have to go to works okay? So the works finish faster.” Yunho said.

“Tell that to u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter