8 - Black

SoShi Horror School

Yuri ran as fast as she could to seek for help. Her heart felt like it could pop out of her chest any moment but she could not slow down. She did not want Taeyeon to die. She had promised Mr. Kim that she would protect Taeyeon with all her life even if it meant that she had to sacrifice her life to do so. 'Where the hell can I find help?' Yuri thought in her mind. She was starting to get annoyed that she could not find any help. 

 

Just then, a car honk could be heard and Yuri froze at her spot, not  being able to move. The car was speeding and it did not seem to stop but was aiming at Yuri instead.

 

Before the car was able to hit Yuri, someone grabbed her by the waist and pulled her backwards making the girl really surprised.

 

"Are you okay Yuri?" 

 

The said girl snapped out from her trance and looked around. The car was no longer seen anywhere. It was as if the car had not even run past in the first place.

 

"Yuri? Are you okay Yuri?" the man shook Yuri's body.

 

"M-Mr. Kim!" Yuri exclaimed. "T-Taeyeon...s-she's-"

 

"Calm down Yuri," Mr. Kim told Yuri. "Do you know where Taeyeon is?"

 

"Taecyeon...Taeyeon..." was all Yuri could mutter before she passed out all of the sudden.

 

*~*

 

Mr. Hwang sighed for the nth time. Since Taeyeon left the house, Tiffany had locked herself in her room, not wanting to come out. Mr. Hwang tried everything to get his daughter out of the room but nothing worked. "Please come out of the room Tiffany. I know Taeyeon did not meant whatever she said. She's just upset," Mr. Hwang tried saying in a convincing tone.

 

"Leave me alone! I don't even want to come here in the first place. I miss my friends back in the States. I hate it here!" Tiffany screamed.

 

Mr. Hwang felt his heart dropped. He sometimes wish that his wife was still alive so that she could comfort Tiffany but he knew that would never happen. "I'm sorry Tiff," Mr. Hwang apologized.

 

Just when he was about to walk away after not hearing any reply from his daughter, his phone rang and he picked it up seeing that it was from Mr. Kim. "Yes Hyun Joong?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

 

"I need you to come to the forest near your place immediately. Taeyeon, she's in deep trouble-- H-hurry!"

 

The line cut off all of the sudden. Mr. Hwang was confused. What had just happened? He did not even realised that Tiffany had snuck out of her room and left the house. He tried calling Mr. Kim again but the latter did not answer. "Tiff..." Mr. Hwang sighed as he saw that his daughter's room was empty. 'Maybe, we shouldn't have moved in the first place,' he thought.

 

*~*

 

Taeyeon kept calm. She was slowly getting weaker and weaker but she was not ready to die yet. "You can't kill me Taecyeon," Taeyeon growled weakly. The guy stopped his action halfway and gave a hard kick to Taeyeon's side.

 

"I am going to kill you and... I promise I will take care of the new girl really well," Taecyeon smirked.

 

Taeyeon felt her blood boiled when Taecyeon mentioned about Tiffany. She suddenly felt really protective of the latter. She tried to stand up but she could not. Instead, Taeyeon fell back to the ground, panting hard. Taecyeon chuckled lowly. He bent down to Taeyeon's level aimed aimed the wooden sharp object directly in front of her face. "Kill me now if you dare. I bet you can't even do that seeing how I'm still not dead by now," Taeyeon spat.

 

Taecyeon clenched onto the weapon tightly. He had obviously not liked what Taeyeon had just said. He was not a coward. He was the alpha of his team. Throwing the sharp object away, Taecyeon grabbed Taeyeon by the collar and pulled her up. "I'll kill you with my bare hands and make sure that you regret whatever you had just said to me," Taecyeon whispered menacingly into Taeyeon's ear before throwing her harshly into a tree.

 

Taeyeon let out a loud and painful groan. She did not have the energy to fight back anymore. She needed blood badly. That was her only source energy and the food that she ate at Tiffany's did not help at all. Taecyeon, who had turned into his wolf form, pounced on top of Taeyeon and gripped Taeyeon's arm tightly. His claws were digging into her skin and Taeyeon felt numb. She could no longer feel herself. 'Damn it,' Taeyeon thought. Slowly, her vision was turning darker and darker until she was no longer conscious.

 

*~*

 

Tiffany did not know where her legs were taking her too. Her mind was clouded up by a lot of things. She was thinking too much that she did not care where she was going. "Who does she think she is talking about my favourite movie like that. I bet she's just jealous," Tiffany mumbled to herself. She then felt that she was no longer walking on the pavement but heard a scrunching noise whenever she took a step forward.

 

Halting from her spot, Tiffany looked around and her eyes widened seeing that she was actually in a forest. Instead of walking out, she went deeper in and gasped when she saw a lifeless body on the ground all bloodied. She wanted to run away at first but something inside her told her to get closer to the body and help the body.

 

Shock ran all over her body as she recognised the body. She crouched down to get a closer look and her heart beat rapidly when it was really  who she thought it was. "T-Taeyeon...?" she mumbled, shaking the body. 

 

"I...I'm sorry Tiffany...I-I have to do this," she heard Taeyeon croaked.

 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows wondering what Taeyeon had meant until she felt her hand being grabbed. She felt two sharp fangs pierced through a skin and gasped.

 

"Tiffany!"

 

"Taeyeon, stop it!"

 

Slowly, Tiffany's vision out and fainted as she felt her blood getting drained.