7 - Danger #2

SoShi Horror School
Mr. Kim was really worried and at the same time angry at Taeyeon. He was worried that he could not contact Taeyeon through the phone and he was angry that Taeyeon caused a scene at Mr. Hwang's place. "Where are you exactly Taeyeon. Do you know how worried I am?" Mr. Kim thought as he drove around the whole town. "I should ask the Kwons for help," he muttered and made a U-turn. "They can help me find Taeyeon."

 

*~*

 

Taeyeon was not in a good position at all. Being surrounded by a pack of werewolves was not what she had in mind. Taecyeon circled around Taeyeon and smiled slyly. "Where are your so-called friends? Did they abandoned you?" he chuckled.

 

"I don't need them," Taeyeon said confidently but inside she was actually trembling. She had never faced this kind of situation before. She did face one or two werewolves alone but having a pack going against her was the first.

 

"Are you sure? There are 17 of us while one of you," Taecyeon said and grabbed Taeyeon by the collar. "So choose. Would you rather die a painless death or a painful one?"

 

"What about none of the choice?" Taeyeon growled and kneed Taecyeon's groin making the latter release her.

 

"Attack her and make sure she she dies!" Taecyeon ordered his pack.

 

", I can't do this by myself," Taeyeon thought and she used her speed to run away only to get caught by one of the werewolf that was running after her. Taeyeon groaned as she felt the sharp sting when her back touched the ground while the werewolf was on top of her, clutching her arms tightly with its paws. It had been awhile since she battled anyone physically. "Not so strong now are you?" Taecyeon laughed.

 

*~*

 

Mr. Kim knocked onto the door vigorously. The worried feeling was growing more inside of him and he needed help immediately. He heard the door clicked and stopped knocking.

 

"Oh, Principal Kim? What brings you here?" Mrs. Kwon asked.

 

"Is Ji Yong in? Taeyeon went missing and I can't find her anywhere," Mr. Kim said worriedly. His whole body was trembling. After the incident in the past, he could not leave Taeyeon out of sight at all. That was why he told Yuri to include Taeyeon in their group. He wanted them to keep on a look out for Taeyeon.

 

"I'm sorry but he's not in. He went to search for Yuri. She hasn't come home since school ended and Sooyoung told us that she left after a fight with someone," Mrs. Kwon apologized.

 

Mr. Kim ruffled his hair and clenched his other fist. "It's alright. Thanks for the help," he bowed and returned to his car.

 

"Where could you be Kim Taeyeon?" Mr. Kim muttered.

 

*~*

 

Yuri did not feel like going home at all. She was upset at Taeyeon. She tried being friends with the latter but no matter what she does, Taeyeon would always push her away. Yuri wished that Taeyeon would trust her.

 

"Yah, get off me you filthy thing!" Yuri heard someone shouted. She turned around but saw no one and thought that she was only dreaming but then she heard the voice again. "You can't kill me that easily Taecyeon."

 

Yuri's eyes widened when she heard the name. "If Taecyeon's there... that means... wait," Yuri realized something. "That sounded like Taeyeon!"

 

Yuri quickly entered the forest and searched for Taeyeon. She was so sure she heard Taeyeon's voice. She entered deep inside the forest and her jaw dropped when she saw Taeyeon trying to fight off four werewolves that were attacking her at the same time.

 

"Taeyeon!" Yuri shouted.

 

The said girl turned to Yuri and said hurriedly, "Don't just stand there. Help me!"

 

Taeyeon was starting to feel tired. Although she had the strength, she was never one to fight. She hated fighting. Only in serious situation she would show her true strength and now would be the time but somehow she could release her true strength. She was too weak. Lost in her thoughts, Taeyeon did not realize a werewolf charging towards her and bit onto her arm. The latter hissed in pain as she felt two sharp fangs piercing into her skin. The bite would not kill her but it would take a really slow time to heal. "Get off me you stupid wolf!" Taeyeon snarled and kicked the animal away. Blood was oozing out profusely and Taeyeon felt slightly dizzy. "This isn't good at all," she thought.

 

"Taeyeon are you alright?" Yuri asked as she got nearer to Taeyeon.

 

"I'm totally fine," Taeyeon answered sarcastically as she showed her bleeding arm.

 

"Oh my gosh... we need to get out of here and get it treated," Yuri said once she saw the wound.

 

"No one is going anywhere. The both of you will die today," Taecyeon said and hit Taeyeon's weak arm. "I'll make sure that you die from profuse bleeding which is quite ironic since you're a vampire," he chuckled.

 

"Let her go Taecyeon," Yuri growled.

 

"Where did I heard that before? Oh right, in school. Why did you bother protecting her? She treats you like nothing," Taecyeon said in an amused tone.

 

Yuri shook her head. "I don't believe that. I know that Taeyeon isn't like that. She just does not want to open up to me or anyone and I'll wait for the moment when she decides to do so," she said confidently.

 

Taecyeon frowned. "Junho, I want you to take her down."

 

"Leave her alone. Don't get her involved. She wasn't supposed to get involved in the first place," Taeyeon said as she stood in front

 

"But Tae..."

 

"Run and get help. I'll be alright," Taeyeon whispered.

 

Yuri had no choice but to follow Taeyeon's order. "Go get her! Don't let her escape!" Taecyeon shouted frustratingly. One of the wolves went to go after Yuri but Taeyeon managed to stop it with her whole body. She once again let out a groan and fell onto the ground flat with all her energy wasted.

 

"If I knew I would be in deep trouble, I would have taken the blood last night and this morning but... things can happen unpredictably," Taeyeon thought. Her vision was getting blurry and her mind could not think straight.

 

"Say your last goodbye, Kim Taeyeon," Taecyeon smirked and aimed for Taeyeon's heart.


A/N: Here is another update :D