In The Dorm.

Bittersweet Memories.
Eun Mi's POV
 
We finaly made it to the door after we lost the fans. *And that fool used the closet as an excuse just to get close to me. Eun Mi, let's not think about that right now.* I shook my head of the thoughts.
 
"Eun Mi noona!" Tao called out to me. He ran over and hugged me tightly.
 
"I've missed you!" He said. I smiled and back away from him.
 
"I've missed baby Tao too." I told him ruffling his hair. A hint of pink flushed his cheeks. *He is just too cute.*
 
"Eun Mi-ah." I heard Lay  say. I waved hi to him.
 
"Ah Eun Mi, long time no see." Luhan said.
 
"Where's everyone else?" I asked them. 
 
"Ahh Xiumin just went out a bit again. He should be..." The door suddenly opened and Xiumin walked threw the door. He walked over and looked up and his eyes went wide.
 
"Oh, Eun Mi." He said. I waved to him and he just slightly bowed to me and walked passed me.
 
"What's wrong with him?" I asked.
 
"We don't know. He's been like that since the engagement party." Chanyeol said. *What is really wrong with him?*
 
"Oh uh, where's the bathroom?" I asked.
 
"Oh go passe the kitchen and down the hall at the very end." Suho said. I nodded my head and walked away.
 
I walked passed the kitchen heading to the bathroom until I seen a bedroom door slightly ajared. I grew curious and walked up to the door slowly and quietly and slightly peeped threw the crack of the door. I seen Xiumin sitting on his bed and writing in a book. *Hmm, wonder what's he's writting.* 
 
I stood up straight and knocked on the door. I waited a bit until the door opened up a bit more. Xiumin looked up and his eyes went wide. He took the book he was writting in and hid it behind his back.
 
"E-Eun Mi. W-What is it?" He asked. *Why does he look so nervous for?*
 
"Oh, uh I was just on my way to the bathroom." I told him.
 
"Then why did you knock on my door for?" He asked me.
 
"I uh. Why won't you talk to me anymore? You'll just take one look at me and go 'oh Eun Mi'." I was really curious. *Why is he acting the way?* 
 
He just looked down from me. "I Don't know. can you please leave me alone now?" He asked. He then went back into his room and shut the door all the way this time. I stood there looking at the door confused. *Was it something I did?*
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the short boring chapter.