I don't like you with other boys.

Bittersweet Memories.
Suho's POV
 
We had made it back to her house. We had spent the whole intire ride in silence. *Was she mad at me?* I had just put the car in park as she opened the door to get out but I stopped her. She turned to look at me.
 
"I don't know what that was all about but...I don't like it." I told her. She didn't even respond as she just ulled away from my grip and got out of the car. I sighed as I took off my seat belt and exited out of the car and followed her up to her front door stopping her again.
 
"Why did you do that? You didn't have to do that to Xiumin, I could of dealt with it." She told me. I felt a sudden rush of sadness run threw me, but also a bit of jealousy?
 
"I'm sorry Eun Mi, it's just..I don't wanna lose you this time." I told her. She just shook her head at me. I think maybe she was a bit of disaapointed in me. *Why do I always manage to mess things up?*
 
"That's enough." She said as she turned to unlck the door but I had slid in front of her.
 
"I said I was sorry. Can you please just forgive me?" I tried to pleaed her but I guess she was just too mad to listen to me.
 
"I just don't like you with other boys. I don't even like it when you hug Tao everytime you see him." 
 
"They are my friends, and they are yours as well. You should have trust in us. I think Xiumin is just in a delusion, he might not actually like me. I'm pretty sure that he just like me as a friend like he is nothing more than a friend to me." She said as she pushed me to the side and entered her house. 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------
sorry for a short chapter.